[Challenge/Misc] Boot Stamping On A Knytt Face Forever (New Team Member 6/30/09)

• 228 Replies

Offline JC Grim the 'crete reaper

• I might be sick, broken, torn to pieces...
    • View Profile
Well, this doesn't really constitute an update of the first topic, but it is some good news to here.
The last couple days I had a difficult time staying focused on the level. So I would kinda stray onto the net, and in the last two days I have collected 212, all Creative Commons licensed, tracks that upon listening to I dubbed BSoaKFF worthy. Now, not all may make it to the final product, but with 212 tracks that all fit different sections on the level, you can guarantee that a large portion will be used. (If you actually count all the tracks in the folder "BSoakFF Chosen Music" it totals around 360 tracks.)
If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.

- George Orwell

Offline Evil

• View Profile
How much memory does your computer have? D:

• View Profile

180GB Internal, 500GB External. 680GB Overall.
;)
If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.

- George Orwell

Offline Kasran

• TRANSFENESTRATIVE EGRESS
    • View Profile

;)
...680GB of RAM?
I believe you speak of storage.
grao!

Offline Feline Monstrosity

• Pussy cat, pussy cat..
    • View Profile
I would soooo love 680GB of RAM. 8)
"In the world there is nothing more submissive and weak than water. Yet for attacking that which is hard and strong nothing can surpass it. "  ~Lao Tzu

Offline Kasran

• TRANSFENESTRATIVE EGRESS
    • View Profile
I would soooo love 680GB of RAM. 8)
If you could find an operating system that would support that much.
(and a tower that could hold it all.)

ANYWAY, BSoaKFF is sounding great so far. Keep up the excellence! :3
grao!

• View Profile

;)
...680GB of RAM?
I believe you speak of storage.

........riiiiiiiiiiiight...... storaaaaaaaaaaage.... I'm not from..... the future..... or anything....  :shifty:
(Backs up a copy of Windows 7-000 to the microchip in my finger and ignites PC.)
(Proceeds to get online with my tr-Iphone.)
(The future is full of hyphens ;).)

I figured since I had just said I had so much music chosen the memory was in reference to my hard drive size...

ANYWAY, BSoaKFF is sounding great so far. Keep up the excellence! :3

You really haven't seen anything yet.
I just released my first.... semi-beta, if you will, for my testers today, I might upload a picture... we'll see.

- George Orwell

Offline MilkMan

• Drink Milk
    • View Profile
If i were you i wouldnt be so hard on using all slots for everything. It just feels like you are taking on too much and i would never announce something like this so early in development, there is a big chance you get tired and abandon it.

Although it looks awesome :) I wish you very good luck :D

• View Profile
If i were you i wouldnt be so hard on using all slots for everything. It just feels like you are taking on too much and i would never announce something like this so early in development, there is a big chance you get tired and abandon it.

I've been working on it since June of last year. I've yet to get tired at all, and extremely doubt I will. ;)

- George Orwell

Offline MilkMan

• Drink Milk
    • View Profile

I've been working on it since June of last year. I've yet to get tired at all, and extremely doubt I will. ;)
sure hope so, this could be better than christmas :D

• View Profile
No worries buddy. I'm the kind of person that once I dive into a project, and I really want it, I never give up on it.
It may be a long tie, but I will finish this.
 :)

In other news, I have spent the last few days talking with members, and I have some news to release.

I no longer have a Beta testing team. I now introduce to use my BSoaKFF Production Team!
For more information, read the updated first post.

- George Orwell

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
And to make things more interesting, I'm part of the production team X) Though mostly as an advisor role, if I get inspired and time allows it, I might actually make music for this project too. :)
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

Wow theres a production team now?
man i leave the forum for two days or so and everything is updated with stuff  :crazy:

also youll get my feedback today sometime ...

Offline Emeraldfire7

• LoZ FTW!
    • View Profile
sorry we're having personal matters hapening at home XD so i may or may not be on forum in the next couple of i wanna say months but its not the right word, my regards on the project, and the preview was very nice :P2

Emeraldfire7

• View Profile
sorry we're having personal matters hapening at home XD so i may or may not be on forum in the next couple of i wanna say months but its not the right word, my regards on the project, and the preview was very nice :P2

Emeraldfire7

I completely understand. Take your time my friend.

Also, for the people who aren't beta testing, I have new screenshots up. These are for sure staying in the level, and are the official beginning screens of the brand new, reworked BSoaKFF.

- George Orwell