[Challenge/Misc] Boot Stamping On A Knytt Face Forever (New Team Member 6/30/09)

• 228 Replies

Offline JC Grim the 'crete reaper

• I might be sick, broken, torn to pieces...
    • View Profile
'k thanks, but there's still a problem... I've got no Beta  :crazy:

My bad, lol. You will receive one.... tomorrow... or the day after.... hopefully... XD
Sorry, Extremely busy at the moment.

I'm expecting a volcano.....please? :D

*Opens BSoaKFF World Info WordPerfect Document*
*Examines*
In due time....  8)
If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.

- George Orwell

Just seeing whats happenin  :)
when this is completed it will be recodered down in knytt history as that 'epic' level  8D
anyway hopes everything is good and yeah... X-P
*runs away and goes hides under a rock for 5 days or so*

Offline Emeraldfire7

• LoZ FTW!
    • View Profile
personal issues still goin on over here lol (middle of a HUGE move... good thing i backed up my 4 gig knytt stories folder to my 8 gig usb :P2) i played some of the preview not bad i imagine its gonna be touched up? like more scenery and such (who am i kidding XD) hope it gets released soon (or at least a beta i can fart around with  :nuts:)

• View Profile
Just seeing whats happenin  :)
when this is completed it will be recodered down in knytt history as that 'epic' level  8D
anyway hopes everything is good and yeah... X-P
*runs away and goes hides under a rock for 5 days or so*

Thats what  was aiming for... :)

personal issues still goin on over here lol (middle of a HUGE move... good thing i backed up my 4 gig knytt stories folder to my 8 gig usb :P2) i played some of the preview not bad i imagine its gonna be touched up? like more scenery and such (who am i kidding XD) hope it gets released soon (or at least a beta i can fart around with  :nuts:)

Yes, touch ups, addition scenery for COs, that stuff will be added later. Well, you may get a beta sooner than expected.

Side note: So I will probably be working on the level more.... guess why?
Some guy stoned out on pills ran a red light and totaled my Jeep yesterday night.  :crazy:
Why does this keep happening to me...  <_<
Hopefully he has insurance to pay for the damage...  :moody:
If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.

- George Orwell

What does the world have against your poor Jeep?!

• View Profile
What does the world have against your poor Jeep?!

I kinda wish I knew.... honestly.
Alas, I think it took it's last trip. :(

again? ay carumba

You said it best my friend...

- George Orwell

Offline Evil

• View Profile
Why don't you just have someone drive for you, and when the jeep messes up, you can blame them?  :D

or a taxi :)

Offline B-Man

• View Profile
I found a website the other day that may help with this level. Freeplaymusic.com is a site that specializes in free music for personal productions such as slideshows, home movies... and knytt stories levels. :)

Their terms of use are here. Basically, as long as you don't make a profit off of the production you use the music in (which you won't), you'll be okay. You don't even have to register on their site. Just find the song you want from their music archive and download the mp3.

Hope this helps.

Offline Comhon

• View Profile
    • comhon.cz
Looking like a reallzy nice level. You will use all slots fer CO, Tilesets, Gradients, Ambiance and Music? Really looking foward it. I hope, you will finish it.

• View Profile
I found a website the other day that may help with this level. Freeplaymusic.com is a site that specializes in free music for personal productions such as slideshows, home movies... and knytt stories levels. :)

Their terms of use are here. Basically, as long as you don't make a profit off of the production you use the music in (which you won't), you'll be okay. You don't even have to register on their site. Just find the song you want from their music archive and download the mp3.

Hope this helps.

I downloaded every one of the Acoustic Guitar Volumes, as they all were almost, if not exactly what I wanted. I also dabbled in others like World Chill, for other areas of the level, and etc.
Again, Thank you.  :^^:

Also, just a little eye candy, I uploaded a new screenshot. It, as with all new screenshots, can be found in the screenshot section of the BSoaKFF Info page (The first post). Though it's lacking some CO's like trees and etc. it showcases something fancy I've been doing with windows since creating Ariel's house, and soon I will show this houses alternate perspective, just as I did with Ariel's house.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2009, 11:25:46 by JC Grim the 'crete reaper »

- George Orwell

Offline Evil

• View Profile
You know if you live in sweden there arent any laws stopping you.  :shifty:

Offline googoogjoob

• Forum Walrus
  • The Walrus is me.
    • View Profile
    • I have a LiveJournal. Yes. I do.
You know there's international copyright law, right?
good bye

Offline Evil

• View Profile
You know there's international copyright law, right?

fine fine you caught me.

but no ones going to know really.

Offline Dandelion

• Yay owls!
    • View Profile
Having copyrighted material in a level will get it taken off the archive. We just can't risk losing the archive over it.

Check out my tilesets!