[Challenge/Misc] Boot Stamping On A Knytt Face Forever (New Team Member 6/30/09)

• 228 Replies
Woah. The first one looked like a wallswim until I realised she was standing on the roof. The bottom one, with the grass, is also a bit hard to grasp. But I'm sure they both look great in the actual level.
Lurk more.

Offline Dandelion

• Yay owls!
    • View Profile
Sorry to be a pessimist, but I'm doubting that this will ever be finished. :sad: Are you the only one working on this? It just seems so ambitious... Don't give up though! This will be epic if it gets done. Unfortunately, the screens are just ok. They need some more decoration. Sorry to be so depressing.

Check out my tilesets!

Offline Evil

• View Profile
*waits 5 years*

5 years for 256 tilesets
= 51 tilesets/year
= 1 tileset/month
Lurk more.

Offline utherdoul

• View Profile
There's a small team of us working on it. Tch! Pessimists...

By the way JC... congrats on graduation!

Offline Evil

• View Profile
oh yeah if you google "nifflas tilesets" it links to this ks level thing.
top 5 results :) but it links to the old forum though..

But it's only the second top result.
Lurk more.

Offline Yonowaaru

• View Profile
Wha-WHA-WHAAAAAAAAAAAT!!

I got deleted from Beta-Testing?

The sole reason for me coming to Nifforum every day is that you'd send me the new beta, and now i'm suddenly gone? When did this happen?

Offline JC Grim the 'crete reaper

• I might be sick, broken, torn to pieces...
    • View Profile
Wha-WHA-WHAAAAAAAAAAAT!!

I got deleted from Beta-Testing?

The sole reason for me coming to Nifforum every day is that you'd send me the new beta, and now i'm suddenly gone? When did this happen?

You seemed to be no longer active even though I sent you several messages and a beta. Your back on as long as I know you will be active.
If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.

- George Orwell

Offline Yonowaaru

• View Profile
I did receive 2 messages yes, but they said your car was crashed 'n stuff and that you would send it later, so i never got it. Also, i'm not very active in posting, but i'm still playing KS and looking for new levels here, so i thought that'd be active enough.

Offline TheSquashedOrange

• Nothing is bad or good, but thinking makes it so.
    • View Profile
This will probably be the most popular knytt stories level if it is released, and delivers everything it promises (large teams help there.) I just really hope it actually makes it to our computers. C)

PS: Hey, I just realised, I got post number 100 lol. XD
« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 01:50:09 by TheSquashedOrange »

• View Profile
I did receive 2 messages yes, but they said your car was crashed 'n stuff and that you would send it later, so i never got it. Also, i'm not very active in posting, but i'm still playing KS and looking for new levels here, so i thought that'd be active enough.

Then it's taken care of. *See Beta Testers*
If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.

- George Orwell

• View Profile
Re: [Challenge] Boot Stamping On A Knytt Face Forever (New, 5/17/09)
« Reply #102 on: May 31, 2009, 19:47:33 »
Woah. The first one looked like a wallswim until I realised she was standing on the roof. The bottom one, with the grass, is also a bit hard to grasp. But I'm sure they both look great in the actual level.

They all look better when your actually moving around inside the level itself. ;)
And yes, the roof is actually solid too, so you can climb up there for a *censored* later on...

Sorry to be a pessimist, but I'm doubting that this will ever be finished. :sad: Are you the only one working on this? It just seems so ambitious... Don't give up though! This will be epic if it gets done. Unfortunately, the screens are just ok. They need some more decoration. Sorry to be so depressing.

Your not the first to think that, and sure not the last. As stated, I has gathered a small team to help aid in the music, the occasional tileset, and mainly beta testing. There's no end to my ambition.... :D

There's a small team of us working on it. Tch! Pessimists...

By the way JC... congrats on graduation!

Thank you Utherdoul. It still hasn't really set in that it's over though... lol

oh yeah if you google "nifflas tilesets" it links to this ks level thing.
top 5 results :) but it links to the old forum though..

Alright!, I'm google worthy... err... in a past life account.  :shifty:

This will probably be the most popular knytt stories level if it is released, and delivers everything it promises (large teams help there.) I just really hope it actually makes it to our computers. C)

PS: Hey, I just realised, I got post number 100 lol. XD

Well no large teams here. I'm doing a majority of the work, creating most of the tilesets, all of level design, etc.
As much as a large team sounds great for the project, I kinda see this level as .... what's the word.... my baby, and I want most of it's growth to be directly from me, not some form of day care. If that makes any since.

- George Orwell

Offline Yonowaaru

• View Profile
'k thanks, but there's still a problem... I've got no Beta  :crazy:

Offline Evil

• View Profile
I'm expecting a volcano.....please? :D