Corrupt-a-Wish

• 2928 Replies
Re: Corrupt-a-Wish
« Reply #2160 on: September 23, 2014, 22:29:11 »
Granted. You lose a hand and both eyes.

I wish I could specify my times of waking and falling asleep with great exactitude, so that I could, for example, think "I want to fall asleep within the next minute and wake up completely at 7 a.m." and have it happen. This would not prevent me from waking up under other circumstances, such as if my fire alarm went off.

StraightFlame:
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
I've never meta pun I didn't like.

« Reply #2161 on: September 24, 2014, 15:12:45 »
Granted, but someone hides a speaker in your house which plays random sound effects from Team Fortress 2 at random intervals whenever you're asleep. Oh, and it's also magic or something like that and it teleports away when you look at it, so you won't be able to find it at all.

Also, that utilities thing was a wording loophole kinda corruption, rather than a "but this happens which makes it not worth it" corruption. In other words, you got what i "assumed" you wished for, but not what you actually wished for, and i doubt you can call that a "free wish".

I wish you could close the YouTube app and still have the sound from the video play in the background.

Offline Talps

• ...especially in a life-or-death situation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2162 on: September 24, 2014, 16:11:31 »
Granted, but videos are now always followed by an unskippable, unmutable video ad.

I wish fibre-optic broadband was available in my area.

Edit: Oh, I forgot to put an 'a' in 'granted'. Oh well, fixed it now. Hmm, but I'm sure there was something else I was supposed to do today...
« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 12:43:37 by Talps »

Offline CWolvie

• Expect the unexpected.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2163 on: September 25, 2014, 20:13:28 »
Granted, but it is too much expensive for a common user :P.

I wish Talps didn't forget the letter "a" in "granted".
Finished levels:
(my first try)

“Oh heart, if one should say to you that the soul perishes like the body, answer that the flower withers, but the seed remains.” ~ Khalil Gibran

« Reply #2164 on: September 25, 2014, 21:17:30 »
Granted. Every giraffe in existence now lives in your house.

I wish i didn't need to sleep at all.

Edit: Wait, what. When did CWolvie's wish change from the one with the giraffes to the one with Talps? Was it always like this?
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 06:52:38 by StraightFlame »

Offline Healy

• View Profile
« Reply #2165 on: September 28, 2014, 06:18:06 »
Granted, but at the cost of his ability to remember to work on his games.

I wish I could replay whatever scenes of my life I want, whenever I wanted to.

Offline Talps

• View Profile
« Reply #2166 on: September 28, 2014, 12:56:22 »
You can, but you soon come to feel that all of those great moments of your life aren't as great as you recall. It's like listening to a song you love over and over again: sooner or later it stops being the most awesome thing ever composed and becomes part of your background. It's still a great song, but it's not exceptional any more. They were still great moments, but they aren't really that special after all.

I wish I could remember what I was gonna do today. I'm sure I had plans to work on... something... hmm...

« Reply #2167 on: October 04, 2014, 19:01:54 »
Granted... 6 days too late.

I wish that Tale Smith forumgame would catch on.

Offline Healy

• View Profile
« Reply #2168 on: October 05, 2014, 04:34:50 »
Granted. However, every story going forward is Empath Smurf fanfiction.  >)

I wish I had a delicious burger and some yummy fries right now!

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #2169 on: October 05, 2014, 15:35:52 »
Granted. You are stranded on an island with no one else but you. The island is 2 meters squared. Around you is an ocean that is huge, with no ships nearby. In fact, ships don't even pass remotely. For no apparent reason (except that you wished for it) there's a table with a delicious burger and exactly 2 pieces of yummie fries besides it on a plate for you to enjoy.

I wish my holiday wouldn't end by the end of today.
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

Offline CWolvie

• Expect the unexpected.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2170 on: October 05, 2014, 23:28:07 »
Granted, you didn't have any holidays at all.

I wish for a biiiiiiiiiig teddy bear.
Finished levels:
(my first try)

“Oh heart, if one should say to you that the soul perishes like the body, answer that the flower withers, but the seed remains.” ~ Khalil Gibran

Offline Talps

• View Profile
« Reply #2171 on: October 05, 2014, 23:38:30 »
Your teddy bear is as big as Jupiter. It collapses under its own weight and sucks Neptune into itself, turning the planet a lovely shade of magenta.

I wish the old friend I'm trying to meet up with would pick a time we can meet and tell me about it, rather than constantly procrastinating.

Offline Healy

• View Profile
« Reply #2172 on: October 05, 2014, 23:56:56 »
Granted. Unfortunately you both get hit by a freak meteor about two minutes into your meeting.

I wish I was better at writing!

« Reply #2173 on: October 08, 2014, 19:29:12 »
Granted; you can now write katakana flawlessly (therefore being "better at writing").

I wish i knew how to play Mao.

Offline Talps

• View Profile
« Reply #2174 on: October 10, 2014, 09:56:56 »
You understand how to play Mao! What you don't understand is how to keep four friends interested long enough to learn how to play Mao (since the aim of the game is to learn how to play...)

I wish to be capable of drawing KS cutscenes to a degree of quality that causes me satisfaction and enriches the plot of the associated level in such a way that the players of said level can appreciate them in the manner in which I intend for them to.