Corrupt-a-Wish

• 2928 Replies
Re: Corrupt-a-Wish
« Reply #2175 on: October 12, 2014, 22:03:27 »
Granted. You now have really low aesthetic standards and desire that the players of your level suffer as much as possible.

I wish Talps hadn't caused me to ruin his level (which I am (was?) greatly looking forward to playing).
I've never meta pun I didn't like.

Offline CWolvie

• Expect the unexpected.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2176 on: October 16, 2014, 17:35:54 »
Granted. But you will discover soon that the level is unfinished anyway.

I wish for blueberries, banana and peach :)
Finished levels:
(my first try)

“Oh heart, if one should say to you that the soul perishes like the body, answer that the flower withers, but the seed remains.” ~ Khalil Gibran

« Reply #2177 on: October 17, 2014, 23:33:02 »
Granted. You have a small number of blueberries forcibly inserted into your nose and ears; your skin is painted with peach acrylic paint; and you are constantly bothered by a hallucination of a small gnome by the name of "banana" (no capital, as it's trying to be as irritating as possible).

I wish that any computer I use in future (including computers within other objects, such as the many small computers within a modern car) would function perfectly, without being subject to errors, shortages of memory or CPU cycles, or malicious code.

« Reply #2178 on: November 01, 2014, 20:55:15 »
oh man half a month with no new posts

Granted; any and all computers you'll use from now on will function perfectly with no errors whatsoever... until you actually use them. As soon as you do, they'll irreparably break for no reason.

I wish that RPG which Nifflas mentioned in this lecture-thingy was a real thing.

Offline Talps

• ...especially in a life-or-death situation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2179 on: November 02, 2014, 01:48:21 »
It's real! But because Nifflas dedicated 9 years of his life to making this RPG, he didn't make any of his other games, meaning this forum doesn't really exist and none of us know of each other.

The RPG is great, but no Knytt Stories... :(

I wish this forum wasn't so quiet right now.

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #2180 on: November 02, 2014, 20:54:22 »
Granted. Due to a mod I installed, suddenly every click plays an audio sound. But due to a script error, after the 3rd click, the sound gets looped and doesn't stop playing. Refreshing the page doesn't make it go away either. Only way is to leave the forum entirely until the bug is fixed. But at least the forum isn't so quiet right now. ;)

I wish for some companionship.
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

Offline CWolvie

• Expect the unexpected.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2181 on: November 03, 2014, 19:18:40 »
Spoiler: Granted. (click to show/hide)

I wish Freddy was in my bedroom right now.
Finished levels:
(my first try)

“Oh heart, if one should say to you that the soul perishes like the body, answer that the flower withers, but the seed remains.” ~ Khalil Gibran

Offline Talps

• View Profile
« Reply #2182 on: November 04, 2014, 01:39:35 »
Freddie Mercury is in your bedroom (and also alive). He sings Queen hits all through the night, which is kinda cool only you get no sleep.

I wish I hadn't pulled a muscle in my stomach by twisting and coughing.

« Reply #2183 on: November 05, 2014, 22:45:14 »
Granted. You pulled a muscle in your stomach by coughing until you fell over.

I wish I could read, with full comprehension and internalisation, at five times the speed that I currently do, without restrictions as to what I read or how long I read for.

Offline Healy

• View Profile
« Reply #2184 on: November 11, 2014, 22:43:45 »
Granted. You read everything you were going to read in about an hour and are soon bored out of your mind.

I wish I had a 3DS!

Offline bulbapuck

• One day hoping to become Venopuck
    • View Profile
« Reply #2185 on: November 12, 2014, 01:00:43 »
Granted, you're now the proud owner of a Ninfendo 3DS with the smash hit "Super Dario brothers-in-law 3D"!
Also, it comes with this:

I wish to be crazy good at playing guitar.
Emma fell down a well - Enviromental KS level inspired by Salmoneous/Elder
Level in the works: Whitebow Island

Offline Talps

• View Profile
« Reply #2186 on: November 12, 2014, 02:12:32 »
You are both crazy and good at playing the guitar. You entertain all the other patients at the mental hospital.

I wish Facebook would quit sending me stupid emails about every status update made by people on my friends list.

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #2187 on: November 12, 2014, 11:51:25 »
Granted. Microsoft takes over Facebook and changes the name to Livebook. Now you get stupid emails from Livebook about every status update made by people on your friends list.

on a serious note, you can disable this in your preferences. ;)

I wish motivation was a drink and that I had plenty in storage.
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

Offline SC

• Ha-ha-ha! Videogames! *laugh track*
    • View Profile
    • My personal website!
« Reply #2188 on: November 13, 2014, 08:45:08 »
Granted. A slew of purple soda cans with 'MOTIVATIONTM' printed on them appear in your spare closet, but you don't exactly know how much to drink, since MOTIVATIONTM is the only word printed on the can (no Nutrition Facts, nothing). You've drunk three cans so far and you don't feel any different (you're not falling for that darn placebo effect again). As it turns out, each bottle only has about 0.0000000001% of actual, physical, motivation in it, and the rest is made out of purple soda. But hey, at least you have plenty of MOTIVATIONTM!

I wish I had a Nexus 12 with Android 5.3 Oreo on it. Even though it doesn't come out for another two/three/x year(s).

Offline Talps

• View Profile
« Reply #2189 on: November 13, 2014, 10:06:20 »
Granted, you now have a Nexus 12; sat on top of it is an android oreo, which goes to war with the humans, enslaves us all and steals all our milk.

I wish to be ambidextrous.