Corrupt-a-Wish

• 2928 Replies
Re: Corrupt-a-Wish
« Reply #2145 on: September 04, 2014, 18:05:52 »
killing an extremely powerful guard and taking his key
Do you play The Escapists too? Because if you don't then how do you know about the keys?

Granted, but you forgot to set all your web-game-thingies on vacation mode, so when you return all your stuff will be dead. (I'm assuming you play those things but i have no way to know.)

I wish Polana lived in Poland. Because, y'know, her name and stuff.

Offline CWolvie

• Expect the unexpected.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2146 on: September 10, 2014, 19:43:27 »
Granted. She lives here. because of my sorrow, I made this wish...as you see...I hope it doesn't bother anyone

I wish my grandfather was still alive.
(he suddenly died today)...I...can't...believe it... :'(((
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 19:48:56 by CWolvie »
Finished levels:
(my first try)

“Oh heart, if one should say to you that the soul perishes like the body, answer that the flower withers, but the seed remains.” ~ Khalil Gibran

Offline Talps

• ...especially in a life-or-death situation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2147 on: September 11, 2014, 22:12:50 »
Dude, really sorry. :(

He is, though he has somehow been transformed into a turtle.

killing an extremely powerful guard and taking his key
Do you play The Escapists too? Because if you don't then how do you know about the keys?

Granted, but you forgot to set all your web-game-thingies on vacation mode, so when you return all your stuff will be dead. (I'm assuming you play those things but i have no way to know.)

I don't, but picking keys off of dead guards is hardly an original concept in computer games. And it makes sense for a weapons locker to be... locked.

I don't have anything like that online either. So yay, free wish!

I wish my legs would stop hurting - I spent a lot of time today walking over loose, uneven rocks and climbing over big, jagged rocks (c.f. Worm's Head, Rhossili), which was great fun but not good on my bones.

« Reply #2148 on: September 12, 2014, 21:05:57 »
Granted; your legs spontaneously fall off. Enjoy not having to feel that pain anymore until you die from blood loss.

I wish there was a word in the English language that means the opposite of "not".

Offline Healy

• View Profile
« Reply #2149 on: September 13, 2014, 03:14:11 »
Granted, sorta. The wish genies misunderstood you and made up a new English word for the opposite of a knot. Now a rope, cord, et al without a knot or a tangle in it is known as a strudgy (pronounced "STRUH-jee").
(As an aside, I'm not sure what you're asking for here. Are you looking to translate some word from another lanuage that you know?)

I wish I could just the read the description for any game, movie, book, et al and know whether I'd like it or not.

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #2150 on: September 13, 2014, 14:58:22 »
Granted. You now have the gift to directly connect to the writers by just reading the description. By doing this you instantly know how the movie goes from start to finish as if you had thought of it yourself. Of course this does mean that its just not worth your time to see the good movies, because they never get it as good as it was in your head when you learned it. And as such, you lose interested in games, movies, books, etc. These were the things that kept you busy, so now you're bored most of the time.

I wish the weather would change and it becomes hot again, like in the summer. You can say, an after-summer.
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

Offline Talps

• View Profile
« Reply #2151 on: September 13, 2014, 19:38:53 »
It already has - in the UK! :D

I wish I was better and choosing good (and affordable) presents for my sisters. (I mean, what do girls like?! What do they even do with their time!?)
And by 'good' I mean presents that they'll like and appreciate.

Offline CWolvie

• Expect the unexpected.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2152 on: September 15, 2014, 19:52:28 »
Granted, you become a girl.

I wish I was able to talk to dead people.
Finished levels:
(my first try)

“Oh heart, if one should say to you that the soul perishes like the body, answer that the flower withers, but the seed remains.” ~ Khalil Gibran

Offline LPChip

• View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #2153 on: September 15, 2014, 22:05:17 »
Granted. You now work at a cemetary. You can talk to them all day, but they still won't be talking back, although sometimes you think they do. Then again, this boring job makes you go nuts.

I wish I could solve any problem myself by speaking or thinking a certain phrase. For example by thinking: "I wish to know" I suddenly know how to solve that problem.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

« Reply #2154 on: September 16, 2014, 18:51:49 »
Granted. You can now get the solution to every problem by saying or thinking "I wish to know". The solutions to all of the problems to ever exist will all be explained to you every time you say or think that one four-word phrase.
(Think something like that part from Bruce Almighty where the titular character starts hearing prayers. You know, with the thousands of voices all at the same time.)

I wish i didn't suck at turn-based strategy games.

« Reply #2155 on: September 17, 2014, 20:42:54 »
Granted. You are now a computer program for playing noughts and crosses (which is a solved game).

I wish my utilities were provided free of charge, no matter which company and service I used.
I've never meta pun I didn't like.

« Reply #2156 on: September 20, 2014, 11:29:33 »
Granted; people will no longer pay you for the utilities you provide.

I wish i never found out that Talps' name is
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
I liked it better when it just seemed like it was something like a random word from some fictional language.

Offline Talps

• View Profile
« Reply #2157 on: September 20, 2014, 12:46:48 »
Granted: you never found out that my real name is the word 'splat' backwards (which is isn't).

I wish I could read a plot summary on Wikipedia so as to make a judgement on whether or not I'll like a game/book/film/etcetera and then erase said knowledge of said plot before actually playing/viewing the media in question.

Offline LPChip

• View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #2158 on: September 20, 2014, 13:28:50 »
Granted. You now can read a plot summary on any place including wikipedia and make a judgement on whether or not you would like it. The problem is that due to forgetting what you read afterwards, you also forget your assesment of liking it or not, causing you to reread the plot over and over and over again, making you doubt yourself in other ways too. As a result you cannot make any decision anymore, including for things as: would I wait for that car to pass or go earlier, causing you to shut down completely.

I wish the temperature outside of my house would increase by 10 degrees Celcius.

MODPlug Central Forum

Offline CWolvie

• Expect the unexpected.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2159 on: September 21, 2014, 17:49:40 »
Granted. The temperature outside rose to 60 degrees Celsius. (because the previously temperature was 50 degrees Celsius)

I wish for a duel.
Finished levels:
(my first try)