[Challenge] Hands of the Earth---Sequel to Fingers of the mountan

• 41 Replies

Offline googoogjoob

• Forum Walrus
  • The Walrus is me.
    • View Profile
    • I have a LiveJournal. Yes. I do.
Arms of the Solar System? (Treating "Earth" as referring to the planet rather than to soil.)
good bye

Actually, its the other way around.

Fingers -> Hands -> ?

Mountain -> Earth -> ?
Oh yes. 4a's correct.
Lurk more.

Offline Kasran

• TRANSFENESTRATIVE EGRESS
    • View Profile
Arms of the Valley.

A badass name for a level if I ever heard one. If anybody asks, Razzorman came up with it.
grao!

Offline Razzorman

• Contemplating name change.
    • View Profile
New screenshot! Woo.
My only star: :hiddenstar:

:D

These screenshots are making the level look really dull. (in a good way)
Lurk more.

This looks sooo nice, it looks like an old school knytt stories  C)p  i wanna play  :( but must wait  :sad: but then it comes out and the world is right agian  XD

Offline Razzorman

• View Profile
Update! See the first post.
I added a little info on the story, and I need help with images for the cut scenes. If you are interested, post here or PM me. Not any more. CPW is drawing the cut scenes. :)
« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 22:57:36 by Razzorman »

Offline Razzorman

• View Profile
Sorry to double post, but its screenshot time. :D
I just realized how bland and boring most of the screens in the level were, so I decided to brush up the graphics a good bit.
What do you think?
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)

Offline Razor

• !
    • View Profile
Nice screens !!

Offline BlackM.1

• View Profile
I dunno looks a little plain to me seeing as how that tileset is used in a lot of levels, there almost nothing I haven't seen made with that tileset

Offline Razzorman

• View Profile
It is? I have only played five or so levels with that tileset, and I have 32 pages of levels. O_o
Well, I hope it doesn't matter too much though. After all, it is supposed to look a little dull.

Offline TechnoGeek

• My new project, Notroid
    • View Profile
It is? I have only played five or so levels with that tileset, and I have 32 pages of levels. O_o
Well, I hope it doesn't matter too much though. After all, it is supposed to look a little dull.
32 pages??? i only have 12.  X-P
Spoiler: Technogeek's Signature (click to show/hide)

I have three different KS folders, for whatever reason, and cumulatively probably 40 pages.

While the tileset isn't exactly overused, it's so simple and default that every time it's used, it makes you feel like, "Oh. This tileset again."
Lurk more.

Offline googoogjoob

• Forum Walrus
  • The Walrus is me.
    • View Profile
    • I have a LiveJournal. Yes. I do.
While the tileset isn't exactly overused, it's so simple and default that every time it's used, it makes you feel like, "Oh. This tileset again."

I feel this way about basically all the default tilesets. A few of them (eg 1, 9, 13) just get used massively often, and some of the others are just so weird that they can't really be used effectively, especially when put next to other tilesets (eg 16, 17, 81).
good bye

4a

I feel this way about basically all the default tilesets. A few of them (eg 1, 9, 13) just get used massively often, and some of the others are just so weird that they can't really be used effectively, especially when put next to other tilesets (eg 16, 17, 81).

Like the very last one (255) which is obviously just there to make the point of being the last one.