Upload request: Caverns by bunnrey

• 9 Replies

Offline ixMarcel

• I'll get you during my next save game!
    • View Profile
Upload request: Caverns by bunnrey
« on: October 29, 2012, 15:34:39 »
Does anyone have level called "Caverns" by bunnrey? I'd love to play this, but the link is broken  :sad:... If you have this level - please upload it!

Offline Widget

• View Profile
Re: Upload request: Caverns by bunnrey
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2012, 17:39:05 »
Spoiler: original post (click to show/hide)

I've deleted the level from my filehost, now that bunnrey has created a new thread with "official" download locations.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 21:11:38 by Widget »

Offline ixMarcel

• I'll get you during my next save game!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2012, 18:38:21 »
Wow! Thank you very much!  C)p I'm downloading now.

Offline bunnrey

• still working...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2013, 08:31:27 »
Hiyo, Bunnrey here  :D

I felt a gush of pride seeing that my level was requested, so I wanted to thank you.
I'm uploading the level onto the level archives now.

Also, I started making Caverns 2 and it was nearly finished before I stalled ( I'm not even sure why now.) Should I upload it even thought its not finished?

http://nifflas.ni2.se/forum/index.php?topic=1580.0

Offline Fubaka

• We are the music makers.
    • View Profile
    • My Music Page
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2013, 08:35:16 »
Also, I started making Caverns 2 and it was nearly finished before I stalled ( I'm not even sure why now.) Should I upload it even thought its not finished?

Methinks you should finish it, if it really is 'nearly finished'.  We can wait!
Things to remember when writing figures of speech and sound:
The power of poetry comes from the ability to defy logic. Defy logic often.

Use a metaphor and tell us that your lover is the sky. Tell us that your lover is the sky. When you do that, we won't believe you. We won't believe you because saying so makes no sense, but we'll see a meaning. We'll see a meaning.

The other thing is the ability to be remembered. Love anything.

Love anything

Offline bunnrey

• still working...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2013, 08:47:07 »
The thing is, its been at least 2 years since I last worked on it, and Ive completely forgot how to use the the level editor. I also lack the motivation to do finish it.

Basically I think its unlikely that I will be able to finish Caverns 2, the only option is to release it or let it be....
if you would like to play it in its nearly completed state, then I would be happy to upload it, I'm quite proud of the work I did on it.  :)

Offline Widget

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2013, 09:13:36 »
I'm not really your target audience but, on general principles alone, I'd say release it as is. Since you're happy to upload it and proud of what you've done it'd be a real shame if it just sat on your HDD unplayed.

With Caverns, once it's up on the archive I'll strikethrough my earlier post and delete the level from my filehost. It's great that it'll be "officially" available again; it feels kinda weird having someone else's work uploaded on my account :P

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2013, 09:35:51 »
Oh man I've been looking for this level for ages! I really enjoyed it  :^^:
Bunnrey, I think you should release the level! If you or someone else blocks off the dead ends, it'll be fine for release. Some of my favorite levels by Farik were never finished, but I still enjoyed playing them, so go for it!

Offline bunnrey

• still working...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2013, 10:30:13 »
Thank you guys for your positive reinforcement, I would have probably never have posted this if I hadn't found this thread on a whim.
I have to go to bed now, but in the morning I will upload Caverns and Caverns 2.
I didn't think anybody would care about my old little level, I guess I had forgotten how nice and open this community is C)

Offline bunnrey

• still working...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2013, 11:54:56 »
Okay, you can download Caverns  AND Caverns 2 from this new topic (Which I made because im greedy and want more attention! >) )

http://nifflas.lpchip.nl/index.php?topic=5830.0