[RPG/Challenge] Order a pizza !!

• 19 Replies

4a

Re: [RPG/Challenge] Order a pizza !!
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2009, 16:47:16 »
While I typically try to avoid criticism, I feel it's necessary in this case...
Let's say I wanted to make a s'more and I gave it the nice, rigid graham crackers for structure, the marshmallow for a good texture and flavor, and the chocolate for that extra touch...
This level isn't the best s'more ever, gotta say. Its plot is inherently whimsical, so I didn't expect much, but it'd be nice to have one beyond a simple "Go get pizza for ....this guy...." There goes the structured graham cracker. It's soggy. But that's okay, we can eat it with a napkin maybe.
Now for the marshmallow...this whole thing felt empty. No flavor, no textured feel.
But, maybe the chocolate? Some nice touches as a consolation? I'll give you that that's not horrid shift work, but I've seen better.
All in all, I wouldn't eat your s'more. But at least you've got the basics. Now go and put some effort into one, and I think you could whip up a nice one.
...Maybe a little more thought and effort, is all. But I've seen much worse. I'll give you that. :3

You make me hungry.

Oddly this level reminded me of that one level Isnoct made (I forgot what it was called) and Too Much Soda, even though they're not all that similar to this. But I liked those levels. Not this one so much.

Offline Nortreil

• W+M1
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2009, 02:16:09 »
You make me hungry.

I have that effect on people. Call it a gift, call it a curse, or call it advertising potential. ;P

Offline Razor

• !
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2009, 18:19:05 »
Hey boys do not post comments that says ''The Secret is Easy  :crazy:''

Offline Vinterrun

• Schniggedi Schnapp die Daumen sind ab!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2009, 18:26:30 »
But it is easy. Probably it`s best part of the level but it`s easy to pass. That`s not a demotion. Some very good levels are easy to beat.

But as I said, the other parts of the level aren`t very good.
under re-construction:

Coming late:

Starwale *pun*

Offline GrayFace

• View Profile
    • my site
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2010, 06:03:44 »
Could someone reupload the level?