Fallout Shelter (IMPORTANT NOTE/PROJECT ABANDONED)

• 3 Replies
Fallout Shelter (IMPORTANT NOTE/PROJECT ABANDONED)
« on: March 12, 2009, 07:23:36 »
 :) Hello as you know (or don't) i was trying to create a knytt level based on the game that was realesed called Fallout 3. I've been asking for help from people (such as Emarldfire 7. Grim the crete reaper, Runman and Bokabeed.)

Well i dont want to say this but... the project is abandoned  :(, there are many reasons for this.

1. It is a bigger task for me than i thought. I relised that this is too much of a project and i perfer making small- medium knytt levels.

2. School.Homework.Life < These things take too much of my time so there is little progress on the actual level

3. The story line i was making was nothing like fallout 3 ( i started to create the level before i actually played the game which i have now played)

BUT if anyone wants to continued on from where i left off or wants to make a knytt level based on Fallout 3 or similar, PM me and i will give you tilesets and such. :)

Once agian thanks to the people who tried to help  C)

Sorry for any dissapointment (on the bright side i will; continue my other level An Empty Corridor as well as a secret level im starting called Scavenger  :shifty:.)

-Strange Darkness
« Last Edit: March 12, 2009, 08:00:18 by Strange Darkness »

Offline JC Grim the 'crete reaper

• I might be sick, broken, torn to pieces...
    • View Profile
Re: Fallout Shelter (IMPORTANT NOTE/PROJECT ABANDONED)
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2009, 19:45:32 »
Well, in this case, I may end up using the tilesets I made. Every little bit helps ya know, and I do have a use for them, instead of my previous idea, making a new one. lol
If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.

- George Orwell

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2009, 22:57:01 »
Go ahead JC, also the tileset you made is not going to be wasted, I'm using parts of it in Scavenger. ;)

Also thanks for all the help you gave me  :D

Offline Emeraldfire7

• LoZ FTW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2009, 23:17:00 »
actually i'd like to see the tilesets... maybe you could release them puplic... if not you can send them to me on the forum