A replacement for Nifftalk

• 4 Replies

Offline Feline Monstrosity

• Pussy cat, pussy cat..
    • View Profile
A replacement for Nifftalk
« on: September 27, 2009, 01:13:44 »
Now I know why the nifftalk board was removed from the old forums (Nifflas was receiving quite a lot of "negative feedback" from people thinking he was stroking his ego by having such a board on his forum) but I've found myself on several occasions wanting to post about Nifflas' work generally rather than something on one of his specific games (for instance his music, don't forget he writes music other than game soundtracks; or maybe speculation on future games). Does anyone else feel the same way? Maybe a "General Discussion" board would suffice, or maybe I could post such topics in existing boards.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2009, 01:54:57 by Feline Monstrosity »
"In the world there is nothing more submissive and weak than water. Yet for attacking that which is hard and strong nothing can surpass it. "  ~Lao Tzu

Offline Razzorman

• Contemplating name change.
    • View Profile
Re: A replacement for Niffchat
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2009, 01:20:10 »
Ah. I had almost forgotten about the nifftalk board. :P
I can understand why the General Discussion board was removed, but yeah, It would be nice to have the nifftalk board back.
It wouldn't replace the niffchat channel though, if that is what you mean.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2009, 01:21:47 by Razzorman »
My only star: :hiddenstar:

:D

Offline Feline Monstrosity

• Pussy cat, pussy cat..
    • View Profile
Re: A replacement for Niffchat
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2009, 01:46:51 »
Sorry. Nifftalk is what I meant. Should I rename the topic?

EDIT: I did.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2009, 01:55:20 by Feline Monstrosity »
"In the world there is nothing more submissive and weak than water. Yet for attacking that which is hard and strong nothing can surpass it. "  ~Lao Tzu

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
Re: A replacement for Nifftalk
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2009, 19:57:22 »
I don't mind having it or not having it, but I'm not going to add it back unless Nifflas himself agrees with it.
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

Re: A replacement for Nifftalk
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2009, 20:27:23 »
I made an Unofficial off-topic board a while back, but it never took off. I guess I could make a Nifftalk board there, but it'd make much more sense here.