Mafia 3 - Town victory

• 302 Replies

Offline NESgamer190

• X-com's nightmare: Chryssalid.
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia 3 - Day 1
« Reply #46 on: June 07, 2009, 21:16:07 »
Data, why the vote for me besides random?  Dost thou showeth no trust toward me?
 :huh:
As for votes, I've still no vote verdict yet.  I would vote dataflash, but that would be conceived as a scummy act and will wind up hindering the town in the end.  (still no vote, as I've no hard evidence still, aside from my history of mafia gaming.)
Unretired.
http://nesgamer7190.deviantart.com/ (My DeviantArt Account.  Behold my not too good artistics.)
  (Mafia 9 pie maniac)

I really have nothing going for me for creative signatures.

Offline Bored2death

• My attempt at a Nurykabe Tiled room XD
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 07, 2009, 21:54:51 »
Absolutely no clue who to vote ;)... I'll just wait and see what happens. No FOS, yet, either, and nobody seems to have incriminating evidence yet...
Spoiler: Achievements (click to show/hide)

Offline TechnoGeek

• My new project, Notroid
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 07, 2009, 23:09:45 »
Absolutely no clue who to vote ;)... I'll just wait and see what happens. No FOS, yet, either, and nobody seems to have incriminating evidence yet...
I think i'll do the same...
and what do you mean by claims, budja?
Spoiler: Technogeek's Signature (click to show/hide)

« Reply #49 on: June 07, 2009, 23:46:43 »
No wait. I dont want to be in.
I vote: Budja
Wait. Is Salmoneous in?
Lurk more.

Offline LimeLemon

• ¯\(°_o)/¯ i dunno lol
    • View Profile
    • Fur Affinity
« Reply #50 on: June 08, 2009, 00:26:05 »
All these random votes... we can just commit suicide instead.
Vote:LimeLemon

Spoiler: Backloggery (click to show/hide)

Offline Budja

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 08, 2009, 02:42:26 »
By claim I mean that if a power role (eg. investigator) is about to be lynched they can tell us so we don't actually lynch them.

NES seems to be afraid of appearing scummy which is slightly scummy in itself.
unvote, vote NESGamer

Offline NESgamer190

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 08, 2009, 03:10:27 »
Budja...  Not to be cruel, but I am speaking the truth.  Let's be honest.  out of history, I don't think I was ever mafia.  Granted it doesn't mean people will think of me as innocent, but I seem to notice a trend.
I've about reached a verdict, not in self defense, but out of self thought, but alas, to vote budja, or the other person voting me (who happen to be the ONLY voters), would guarantee my death, so to try and procure other information, I'm going to have to blindly vote T3c4n0g33k.
Unretired.
http://nesgamer7190.deviantart.com/ (My DeviantArt Account.  Behold my not too good artistics.)
  (Mafia 9 pie maniac)

Offline Bored2death

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 08, 2009, 03:19:41 »
Budja...  Not to be cruel, but I am speaking the truth.  Let's be honest.  out of history, I don't think I was ever mafia.  Granted it doesn't mean people will think of me as innocent, but I seem to notice a trend.
I've about reached a verdict, not in self defense, but out of self thought, but alas, to vote budja, or the other person voting me (who happen to be the ONLY voters), would guarantee my death, so to try and procure other information, I'm going to have to blindly vote T3c4n0g33k.

You seem to really be trying to defend yourself there. Plus, it seems you feel guaranteed that you are going to die, it's only a matter of time. By implying everybody should be voting, it seems to indicate you want somebody lynched. My question is, do you want a townsperson or a mafia? Or do you want everyone but you dead? No, I'm afraid I'm going to Vote: NESgamer190.

Offline NESgamer190

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 08, 2009, 03:57:17 »
Aye, you've left me but no choice but to give you my final two warnings to thee before thou all maketh fatal moves.
Firstly, you should learn that those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it,
and secondly, I will roleclaim if thou desire it, in fact...  I am but a mere townsperson again.  Failure to heed this final warning will give the mafia a head start in repeating history (Translation: a victory for mafia will occur if I wind up hung).  *pulls out cyanide if it comes to his death sentence*
Unretired.
  (Mafia 9 pie maniac)

Offline Bored2death

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 08, 2009, 04:17:16 »

You lie... the old forum, Mafia 5.0. You were Sofia 3, a mafia member. I now see no reason to trust you.

Offline Budja

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 08, 2009, 04:39:22 »
OK

1. You claim your role with 2 votes?! Why? Its 7 to lynch by the number of players. You are nowhere near a lynch.
2. You have been town before. So what. Probability doesn't work that way. You have the same chance of being mafia as anyone else.
3. Saying you am town means ... well nothing really. Why should I believe you simply at your word.

Keep that defeatist attitude and you can only harm the town. If you are not scum then who is a better target?

@mod, if you sent Salmoneous a role, then he is in the game, if you didn't, then he can't be as it would be obvious to us that he would have to be a townie and not scum.

@shawn, talk on day 1 leads to more information for the town. More information = greater chance of town victory.

Offline koromi

• ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
    • View Profile
    • livejournal
« Reply #57 on: June 08, 2009, 07:47:31 »
can everyone just calm down and stop voting.
if you just stop and read, there's almost enough information for a sensible vote in what some people have said. 

Offline koromi

• ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
    • View Profile
    • livejournal
« Reply #59 on: June 08, 2009, 08:44:34 »
purple pineapple is not playing.