Mafia 3 - Town victory

• 302 Replies

Offline LimeLemon

• ¯\(°_o)/¯ i dunno lol
    • View Profile
    • Fur Affinity
Re: Mafia 3 - Day 3
« Reply #270 on: July 13, 2009, 23:38:16 »
Ok, sure, I confess. I am the mafia. And the SK. At the same time. I'm also a new, secret role: The SprünkelDünkel Knight! KILL ME!
Sorry, I'm going a little insane here... it's just that I give up. Whatever I try to say... just makes my situation worse. And you guys don't want to believe me anyway. And I'm not used to writing this many posts, and everyone questioning me all the time, it just makes me nervous and frustrated and will make my posts bad. Seriously, Lunar have ruined mafia. Look how many innocents inactives (wow that was a major typo). I remember the very first round... it was vote here and vote there, but it was fun. And one mafia day didn't take more than maybe 48 hours. And your eyes didn't bleed because you had to read so much stuff.
But Lunar came with his FOS:ing, and his careful voting, and über townie tips, and blamed everyone who didn't follow them to be mafia. This game isn't fun anymore, it's like a political debate!

Oh, and I agree with what Lunar said earlier... that I'm kinda like Salmoneous now. Blahness, I'm out. And don't expect me to post much more.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2009, 00:11:22 by LimeLemon »
Spoiler: Achievements (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Backloggery (click to show/hide)

Offline Lunar_Tick

• "Do not disturb my circles"
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: July 14, 2009, 00:02:30 »
Νίψον ἀνομήματα μὴ μόναν ὄψιν

Offline NESgamer190

• X-com's nightmare: Chryssalid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: July 14, 2009, 00:03:54 »
Seeing all the posts, I somewhat lost count of the votes, and before I go making a fatal mistake, I would have a bit of appreciation if there was anyone who was 1 vote from the guillotine.
Either way, I've seem to have narrowed things down to limelemon and dataflashsabot.  As for who I am not fond of more, I have no idea how to determine, except that Limelemon is definitely not the serial killer, and the mafia (paradox #1), and the sprunkelDunkel knight, from the works of his post.  (I've been in his position once before.)
Verdict:  I've to give the evil eye to dataflashsabot.  The ONLY reason I am not voting is to avoid accidental lynching.
Unretired.
http://nesgamer7190.deviantart.com/ (My DeviantArt Account.  Behold my not too good artistics.)
  (Mafia 9 pie maniac)

I really have nothing going for me for creative signatures.

Offline Budja

• View Profile
« Reply #273 on: July 15, 2009, 04:59:31 »
The ONLY reason I am not voting is to avoid accidental lynching.
How about you vote so we can get a purposeful lynch.

I am very happy with the data wagon and I want a lynch now.

@Limelemon, Mafia has always been a debate/argument based game. It's just that we are trying to bring a higher level of play here. Once PM's were forbidden, the town have to debate or die. It a lot more fun if you relax and don't get too paranoid about it.

Offline NESgamer190

• View Profile
« Reply #274 on: July 15, 2009, 15:05:36 »
@budja:
Well, if you insist...
Data, much as I like ya on the forum, I've to vote Dataflashsabot.
Unretired.
http://nesgamer7190.deviantart.com/ (My DeviantArt Account.  Behold my not too good artistics.)
  (Mafia 9 pie maniac)

Re: Mafia 3 - Night 3
« Reply #275 on: July 15, 2009, 15:32:50 »
That's a lynch!

Dataflashsabot, townie, lynched day 3

Night actions must PM by July 16, 15:00:00
The night ends July 17, 15:00:00
« Last Edit: July 15, 2009, 15:48:30 by Purple Pineapple »
Lurk more.

Offline Razzorman

• Contemplating name change.
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia 3 - Night 3
« Reply #276 on: July 16, 2009, 17:48:12 »
I know I'm not supposed to post during the night, but I guess I have to.
I'm on a car trip through Germany right now, so I won't be able to post for about ten days or so, until I get back. :S
Sorry, but I didn't think the first day would last for so long.
My only star: :hiddenstar:

:D

Re: Mafia 3 - Day 4
« Reply #277 on: July 18, 2009, 05:12:45 »
Oh. Sorry about being tardy.

Kasran, townsperson, killed night 3

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.
Lurk more.

Offline Lunar_Tick

• View Profile
« Reply #278 on: July 18, 2009, 10:13:26 »
Oh, could you post a complete player list with all the dead players as well (with their time of death and role) on the first page and/or on your current posts. Thanks.

Offline Budja

• View Profile
« Reply #279 on: July 18, 2009, 10:20:11 »
Just for reference here are the current players alive.

- Budja
- LimeLemon
- Lunar_Tick
- Razzorman
- Firecat
- NESgamer190
- Technogeek

I think a mass claim is our best play for today (i.e. we pick an order and everyone claims their role/any results in that order). Speak up if you think otherwise.

Offline Lunar_Tick

• View Profile
« Reply #280 on: July 18, 2009, 15:04:43 »
Hm. I'm not convinced that this is a good idea. I was under the impression that there were at most 5 players left in the game (due to inactivity on their part) and in that case I would be for a massclaim.
But in the current situation I am not fully in favour of a massclaim.
The roles in play are a doctor, a seer, a mafia and four innocents, assuming that PP didn't chuck in some secret flavour roles (which we would get the whiff of by now if they existed, so they most likely don't).
Therefore we aren't really going to earn much. All we will be doing is outing the seer and the doctor, while the mafia will certainly claim vanilla town, as with another four real townies. We would be hindering the inno power roles' actions unless we actually end this day with a successful lynch.
So I think we should wait till tomorrow or the day after tomorrow to perform such a move. For now, I think we should go about behaving normally.

Where the shizznazz is Firecat.

Offline Budja

• View Profile
« Reply #281 on: July 18, 2009, 15:42:37 »
Well maybe it is a little early, but it would be good for the town to actually get results for once.

How about this.
---
If the cop have a guilty, they should claim now.
If the cop has all 3 successful results on still living players, they should claim now.
Else don't claim.
---

Offline NESgamer190

• View Profile
« Reply #282 on: July 18, 2009, 17:00:35 »
Well budja, that's a lovely idea, but suppose the cop will not give results in fear of being held false and gets hung?  As for votes, I've nobody to vote quite yet until one of two things happen:
1:  The cop goes ahead and roleclaims under circumstances.
2:  some other information is leaked somehow.
Unretired.
  (Mafia 9 pie maniac)

Offline TechnoGeek

• My new project, Notroid
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: July 18, 2009, 17:49:50 »
I am the investigator.
results:
n1: nesgamer=town
n2: budja=town
n3: LimeLemon=mafia, lynching Kasran

vote:LimeLemon, obviously
Spoiler: Technogeek's Signature (click to show/hide)

Offline Budja

• View Profile
« Reply #284 on: July 18, 2009, 17:55:02 »
Nice.
Vote Limelemon