Mafia 3 - Town victory

• 302 Replies

Offline LimeLemon

• ¯\(°_o)/¯ i dunno lol
    • View Profile
    • Fur Affinity
Re: Mafia 3 - Day 3
« Reply #255 on: July 13, 2009, 15:13:30 »
I have already explained why I changed my opinion from defending koromi to voting him multiple times, do I really have to do it again?
But... there is one thing I haven't said earlier. One reason why i changed my vote was because I wanted the day to end. But I didn't want to say that, because everyone would blame me for wanting a quick lynch=being mafia... I'm sure they will now, too.
But I don't think anything would have changed if I didn't vote him. Someone else would just have done it, but maybe after a long time. Thus wasting time. And then you would have blamed me for being mafia because I protected koromi until the very end. But now you blame me because I changed opinion instead. After I found out koromi was mafia, I knew I was screwed, and it wouldn't matter what I had done in the previous day.
So go ahead, kill me if you want. But wait, Lunar is the only one who is 100% against me... Razzor also thinks I'm kinda scum, but Lunar really wants me killed. But both are now blaming Data the most, for protecting me. That's silly, do you think we two are mafia? There is only one mafia left.
I would guess that is Lunar. He is very aggressive compared to the last round when he was town, he is just using his smart-talk and the trust he gained last round as a mask.
Spoiler: Achievements (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Backloggery (click to show/hide)

Offline Razzorman

• Contemplating name change.
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: July 13, 2009, 15:40:20 »
After I found out koromi was mafia, I knew I was screwed, and it wouldn't matter what I had done in the previous day.
So you were actually hoping for koromi to not be mafia?

But wait, Lunar is the only one who is 100% against me... Razzor also thinks I'm kinda scum, but Lunar really wants me killed. But both are now blaming Data the most, for protecting me.
That is not the reason I voted for Data.
I believe he is just agreeing with you to start a bandwagon against lunar, because so far, he has been the most outspoken player in the game.

I would guess that is Lunar. He is very aggressive compared to the last round when he was town, he is just using his smart-talk and the trust he gained last round as a mask.
Uhu... Read post  #128 and post #180 again.
Lunar was one of the first to suspect koromi. It makes no sense for a mafia member to actively try to lynch his/her partner.
My only star: :hiddenstar:

:D

Offline Lunar_Tick

• "Do not disturb my circles"
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: July 13, 2009, 16:03:01 »
I have already explained why I changed my opinion from defending koromi to voting him multiple times, do I really have to do it again?
Your last argument came off as inadequate and I wanted to point that out so it was clear that I expected a better explanation from you. Actually giving one is beside the point.

But wait, Lunar is the only one who is 100% against me... [...] but Lunar really wants me killed.
What?
At the moment Dataflashsabot looks more dubious than Limelemon.
Data looks like the prime target for a lynch [...]
Dataflashsabot
:|

@LL: I'm not that suspicious of you at the moment, by the method of deduction. Since I believe that Data is probably the second mafia member, I suppose you must be a very paranoid townie. Basically you made a couple of bad moved (which perhaps were out of your control) and now you've gone a little off the tracks of sane arguments. Yeah ok that was patronising. On the other hand, I might be wrong. Which is why I'm playing it safe and FOSing you. You also are keen on just attacking me for the sake of attacking, or at least for the sake of bolstering against your insecurity, which one could compare to NES' irrational behaviour D1.

I resent this.  :(
Νίψον ἀνομήματα μὴ μόναν ὄψιν

« Reply #258 on: July 13, 2009, 16:17:05 »
I'm not sure what's happened that makes you believe I am the mafia member. You are taking over, starting bandwagons and being exceedingly argumentative. You must realise that that's a little bit suspicious?

Offline Budja

• View Profile
« Reply #259 on: July 13, 2009, 16:33:01 »

- Aggresion is NOT scummy.
- Arguing/debating is NOT scummy.
- Creating/following sensible bandwagons is NOT scummy.

These are actually PRO-TOWN and help us find scum.

By doing this both Lunar and Razzorman are looking pretty town to me.

Data has:
 - avoided discussing koromi.
 - done a illogical reversal on his decent Limelemon case.
 - OMGUSed Lunar. (not the biggest tell but there enough already)

Offline Razzorman

• View Profile
« Reply #260 on: July 13, 2009, 16:37:49 »
You are taking over, starting bandwagons and being exceedingly argumentative. You must realise that that's a little bit suspicious?
How is leading an open discussion suspicious? A mafia player would want the exact opposite.
If nobody is talking, nobody can bring up evidence, and votes will be random or baseless, which is much more to the favor of the mafia than the town.
And how has lunar "taken over" the game exactly?

I'm not sure what's happened that makes you believe I am the mafia member.
Really? Have you read out posts?

I hate to repeat myself, but you are avoiding my question, which is typically a mafia sign.
how come you changed your mind about Limelemon?

Offline Razzorman

• View Profile
« Reply #261 on: July 13, 2009, 16:44:42 »
@mod: Could you send some prods to the inactive players?

« Reply #262 on: July 13, 2009, 16:53:44 »
Because he's less suspicious than before, helpful, and being far more calm and sensible than you are. Thus 'trustworthy'.

I had not intended to avoid your question; I had assumed its answer was obvious based on my other posts.

I see two possibilities: Lunar_Tick is a very active townie who through no fault of his own is causing even more disrupt and arguments, or he is Mafia/SK. I'm sorry, but the latter seems more likely to me.

Offline Budja

• View Profile
« Reply #263 on: July 13, 2009, 17:05:00 »
Quote from: Data
Because he's less suspicious than before, helpful, and being far more calm and sensible than you are. Thus 'trustworthy'.
You think Limelemon is calm? Are you sure about that :P.
Quote from: Data
I see two possibilities: Lunar_Tick is a very active townie who through no fault of his own is causing even more disrupt and arguments, or he is Mafia/SK. I'm sorry, but the latter seems more likely to me.

Disrupt is good, it gets people out of their comfort zones and mafia REALLY don't like that. Look at koromi's reaction when I voted him day 1.

Quote from: Razz
@mod: Could you send some prods to the inactive players?
^this.

Offline Razzorman

• View Profile
« Reply #264 on: July 13, 2009, 17:10:36 »
The SK is already dead, and lunar voted for koromi way to early to be mafia. Either that, or he is using an extremely weird strategy.

Offline Lunar_Tick

• "Do not disturb my circles"
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: July 13, 2009, 17:13:49 »
Things are a little fuzzy to me. I can't clearly define the reasons behind Data's vote for me, so could you state them concisely please Data.

I want to lynch one of these then do a mass claim tomorrow.
A good idea, theoretically. In practise though, a lot of the inactives wouldn't turn up, and that would give the mafia an extreme upper hand.
I'm totally up for this, but I want confirmation from every player before actually initiating such a move.

On a more general note, the processing of other players' quotes I do in my posts are supposed to be countered, unless they're agreed with. There are a lot of things which are unsettled, that's all I'm saying.
Νίψον ἀνομήματα μὴ μόναν ὄψιν

« Reply #266 on: July 13, 2009, 17:26:10 »
There's other talk here to be 'processed', and you do a lot of 'processing'. We have other things to do than constantly counter your constant accusations.

Lunar_Tick, I have already summarized them several times, but okay: You accuse, you argue, you do all the things that are expected in a game of Mafia, but you are doing them a lot and often seemingly randomly. There's nothing wrong with being active, but you're constantly switching sides and making accusations for the simplest of things. Ease up a bit and look at things in a calmer manner.

Offline Budja

• View Profile
« Reply #267 on: July 13, 2009, 17:28:43 »
No need to rush into a mass-claim tomorrow. We can discuss it then, wait for inactives (I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to get a quick "I'm <rolename>" post) or whatever is necessary.

Offline Razzorman

• View Profile
« Reply #268 on: July 13, 2009, 20:02:10 »
We have other things to do than constantly counter your constant accusations.
Like what? He isn't the only one talking, and I don't see why you would get so stressed over a couple of questions. Unless you are mafia of course. Then it makes sense.

Lunar_Tick, I have already summarized them several times, but okay: You accuse, you argue, you do all the things that are expected in a game of Mafia, but you are doing them a lot and often seemingly randomly. There's nothing wrong with being active, but you're constantly switching sides and making accusations for the simplest of things. Ease up a bit and look at things in a calmer manner.
Examples please?

Offline TechnoGeek

• My new project, Notroid
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: July 13, 2009, 22:11:46 »
too many pages of discussion to quote... <_<
anyway, I will vote:Dataflashsabot and FOS:LimeLemon

Data because of (a) inactivity and (b) suspecting Lunar for being mafia/SK. in the past...25 or so pages, he [Lunar] has been very helpful in summarizing and starting discussions. I don't think there is any way he could be mafia.

LimeLemon because his reaction was similar to koromi's about being lynched.
Spoiler: Technogeek's Signature (click to show/hide)