Offline koromi

• ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
    • View Profile
    • livejournal
Re: Mafia 3 - Day 2
« Reply #210 on: July 04, 2009, 00:01:16 »
In short, I'm convinced.
vote: koromi

am i honestly supposed to sit back and enjoy being lynched, because then the town will see i'm one of them?
also, lunar and budja seem to be ignoring people just going along with anything they say. posting but unnoticed.

who is more likely to be the mafia? people who attract attention due to their inactivity or people who hide from lynchers by "jumping on bandwagons" but not saying anything so radically different that they are noticed.

i'm ready to vote, but i'll go look through what's already happened to find enough evidence to do that.

Offline Lunar_Tick

• "Do not disturb my circles"
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: July 04, 2009, 11:34:30 »
am i honestly supposed to sit back and enjoy being lynched, because then the town will see i'm one of them?
No you're supposed to counter the pretty valid arguments against you. You have ignored all of the claims made against you. I'm gonna give you some slack to counter them. I'm talking, like, 24 hours. Maybe.

also, lunar and budja seem to be ignoring people just going along with anything they say. posting but unnoticed. 

Posts #202, #203: Inquiries of NES after suspicious behaviour in his post #201.
Posts #208: Inquiries of Techno after slight suspicious behaviour in his post #205.
Also my questions of Bored when he was totally agreeing with me D1.
:|

By the way all of the questions asked in posts #202, #203, #208 by me are yet unanswered, it would be awesome if you guys could help the town monumentally by answering.
c:

who is more likely to be the mafia? people who attract attention due to their inactivity or people who hide from lynchers by "jumping on bandwagons" but not saying anything so radically different that they are noticed.

I think that people who are totally inactive and also flip out when voted by one person, then follow to ignore arguments placed against them are probably the more suspicious ones.
Also I think it's kinda unfair to accuse all of those who are voting against you of bandwagoning. I (who I would assume you would accuse me of bandwagon starting) have taken ample measures against a bandwagon.

i'm ready to vote, but i'll go look through what's already happened to find enough evidence to do that.
I'd really like to hear who you find most suspicious/who you think we should lynch/who you think is mafia and generally all your positions on the game. I'd also like to hear your opinion on the N1 kill. Who did it do you think (Mafia or SK)? What were the motives behind the SK/Mafia killing him who they did?
Νίψον ἀνομήματα μὴ μόναν ὄψιν

Offline Lunar_Tick

• View Profile
« Reply #212 on: July 04, 2009, 11:52:07 »
Oh yeah and

@SK: If you continue killing random people (most likely to be townies) you will soon find that the town will succumb very quickly to the Mafia, and you will lose, as will the town.
It is in both of our interests for you to use your kills with extreme prudence and care.
If you go on killing innocents, as you do, and take out key members of the town (ie the most active), thus also making the hunt for a mafia difficult, you will find the you will lose as early as N3.

@Mod: What is the exact wording of the Mafia's win condition?
@Mod: Does the SK count as an innocent, a mafia, or neither, when calculating the Mafia's win condition?

Offline LimeLemon

• ¯\(°_o)/¯ i dunno lol
    • View Profile
    • Fur Affinity
« Reply #213 on: July 04, 2009, 15:09:32 »
If we have the same rules as last round, the mafia wins when they equal or outnumber everyone else (townies and SK). SK counts as neither mafia or townie.
Spoiler: Achievements (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Backloggery (click to show/hide)

« Reply #214 on: July 04, 2009, 19:19:59 »
@Mod: What is the exact wording of the Mafia's win condition?
@Mod: Does the SK count as an innocent, a mafia, or neither, when calculating the Mafia's win condition?
Mafia Member

Every night you discuss with your partner who to lynch. I need a PM of confirmation from both of you unless one is inactive for over the time limit. Then, they are on shaky ground. You win when the mafia equal or outnumber the other roles.

Mafia Roleblocker

Every night you discuss with your partner who to lynch. I need a PM of confirmation from both of you unless one is inactive for over the time limit. Then, they are on shaky ground. You may also role block anyone each night by PMing me their name. You win when the mafia equal or outnumber the other roles.

Serial Killer

Every night you can kill one person by PMing me their name.  You win when you equal or outnumber the town. If it's you and a mafia member, you win. If it's you and a mafia roleblocker, the mafia wins.
Lurk more.

Offline Lunar_Tick

• View Profile
« Reply #215 on: July 05, 2009, 09:45:27 »
Are you ignoring me Limelemon?
FOS: Limelemon

@Limelemon: Yeah what do you think of a) the fact that your stance is not only minority, but in my view mostly wrong except in extreme cases of tactical weirdness which I'm only including as a fail-safe...
And b) please give us a defence against Data vote. What say you about it? TELL MEEEEEEE

Offline LimeLemon

• ¯\(°_o)/¯ i dunno lol
    • View Profile
    • Fur Affinity
« Reply #216 on: July 05, 2009, 16:10:26 »
I don't think it's really necessary, but ok.

a) I don't give a **** about your view. Everyone disagrees with me, but I don't give a **** ****. I may be wrong, but I don't care. I just say what I think.

b) It's only one vote, sheesh. And he had pretty lame arguments, too.

Excuse me for my aggression, I woke up on the wrong side today.

Offline Lunar_Tick

• View Profile
« Reply #217 on: July 05, 2009, 16:16:44 »
You remind me of Salmoneous.
 :^^:

Offline Lunar_Tick

• View Profile
« Reply #218 on: July 06, 2009, 16:43:39 »
Oh yeah
Koromi

Offline Razzorman

• Contemplating name change.
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: July 06, 2009, 16:47:03 »
I vote:  koromi for the same reasons as day 1, as nothing has changed.
My only star: :hiddenstar:

:D

Offline LimeLemon

• ¯\(°_o)/¯ i dunno lol
    • View Profile
    • Fur Affinity
« Reply #220 on: July 08, 2009, 02:06:39 »
@Mod: Votecount, please?

Offline Budja

• View Profile
« Reply #221 on: July 08, 2009, 05:59:02 »
Votecount are in the first post. koromi is on L-1.

I think we have had as much discussion as we are going to get. Anyone care to hammer :P.

Offline Lunar_Tick

• View Profile
« Reply #222 on: July 08, 2009, 08:41:27 »
@mod: It would be awesome if you could in the votecounts state how many players aren't voting at the moment.

Offline LimeLemon

• ¯\(°_o)/¯ i dunno lol
    • View Profile
    • Fur Affinity
« Reply #223 on: July 08, 2009, 15:34:11 »
Votecount are in the first post. koromi is on L-1.

I think we have had as much discussion as we are going to get. Anyone care to hammer :P.

Blahness! How could I miss that? Must be because I never look on the first page...

Anyway, to get this game going, I vote: koromi. You're probably right about him...

Re: Mafia 3 - Night 2
« Reply #224 on: July 08, 2009, 19:53:20 »
And day two is over!

As the town started to notice koromi acting suspiciously, the votes started coming in. And it would seems the town's luck was turning around.

koromi, Mafia member, lynched day 2

Night roles have until July 9, 19:00:00 to PM me their actions. The night ends officially July 10, 19:00:00.
Lurk more.