Bokabeed News

• 5 Replies

Offline bokabeed

• I don't even use Firefox...
    • View Profile
Bokabeed News
« on: March 01, 2009, 06:26:16 »
I was going to say this forever ago with the old forum, but now I am still going to mention it.

I have gotten myself in way too many things this spring, from a first job all the way to sports and everything in between. I won't have as much time for game projects, but I will be on the forums, but not as much as I was a few months ago.

I have always been a person to go into a place make myself known, and then kinda slowly slip away. It's kind of another way that I am lazy. And when I become so lazy that I just sit at home on the forum, I know I am bored. So hopefully I won't slowly stop visiting the forums, because I really enjoy this community.

This isn't goodbye, so wipe up those tears ;)
I have been banned because I threatened LPChip the wrong way.

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
Re: Bokabeed News
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2009, 10:57:52 »
*Snif* Wha.. what tears? :nuts:

Nah, its okay.
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

Offline bokabeed

• I don't even use Firefox...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2009, 23:56:33 »
Good thing I won't have much time in a few days for this forum anymore, because most of you can't get along with a person if you tried. LEt me give ya a life lesson: You don't need to treat someone like shit, just because you dissagree with them (mainly directed at the miserable gossip queens in the chat with no real lives)
« Last Edit: March 02, 2009, 00:04:08 by bokabeed »
I have been banned because I threatened LPChip the wrong way.

Offline just another guy

• i need to get a picture soon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2009, 00:28:52 »
Good thing I won't have much time in a few days for this forum anymore, because most of you can't get along with a person if you tried.

yeah, we really can't  :/
Hopefully when you get back things will have calmed down a bit.

bye!

Offline EarthBound015

• Meeeeork!
    • View Profile
    • Pick on the Bully's YouTube Channel!
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2009, 01:24:37 »
Good thing I won't have much time in a few days for this forum anymore, because most of you can't get along with a person if you tried. LEt me give ya a life lesson: You don't need to treat someone like shit, just because you dissagree with them (mainly directed at the miserable gossip queens in the chat with no real lives)

Actually, Boka, we can get along with people.  I don't hate you nor do I dislike you.  What the problem is that if you disagree about something, you let it be known too.  You don't just say, "Hey that's cool, people have opinions." You bring it upon yourself.  Even when I tell you what is coming, trying to stop things from happening, they happen.  Don't blame ALL of this on everybody else when clearly you have a part of it too. 

Arguments are two-sided :)
Teeeheee

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2009, 11:01:52 »
I don't think this topic should be moved into a discussion on how to be yourself, and thus I'm locking this.

The message has been delivered, and thats what matters.
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex