Pic Nic!

• 5 Replies

Offline Dynamite

• Stuck in a coloured spectrum
    • View Profile
Pic Nic!
« on: June 01, 2009, 12:46:23 »
Here's a game I've been working on recently.

I found this game in an old folder full of my un-finished stuff. I looked at it and decided to continue on it's progress.  :D

Gameplay:
You play as a cube in a in a bright happy area. The game contains physics like Night game and you just move around and finish puzzles and stuff. I haven't done much yet and it's still in BETA so I need your opinion!  ;)

Use the Arrow keys to move,
hold Shift to spin faster and
Space bar to jump (You can jump for an infinite amount of times but it's just cause I haven't really made it so you could only jump once yet.)

Screenshots:
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)

Download (550 kb)
http://www.mediafire.com/?zldtz2ym1yn

Well I hope you enjoy my game!  C)p

BTW, I need some music for it as well.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2009, 13:03:01 by Dynamite »

Offline Dandelion

• Yay owls!
    • View Profile
Re: Pic Nic!
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2009, 02:56:15 »
It's kinda cool, but it needs some funny sound effects badly. What program did you make this with?

Check out my tilesets!

Offline Evil

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2009, 03:42:45 »
It looks more like a blade of an axe...

(777th forum post  XD)
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 03:47:23 by Evil »

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2009, 05:17:52 »
Are there like only.. 5 screens in the beta?
Lurk more.

Offline Razzorman

• Contemplating name change.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2009, 09:44:15 »
The game contains physics like Night game and you just move around and finish puzzles and stuff.
Uhh... If I remember correctly someone said that night game wont have any air controls, but in this game you can start turning in mid-air.
I think everyone should wait until games are actually released before comparing them to each other, because that seems to be happening a lot lately.

Anyways, I liked the beta a lot. Keep it up. :D
My only star: :hiddenstar:

:D

Offline Dynamite

• Stuck in a coloured spectrum
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2009, 11:32:55 »
The game contains physics like Night game and you just move around and finish puzzles and stuff.
Uhh... If I remember correctly someone said that night game wont have any air controls, but in this game you can start turning in mid-air.
I think everyone should wait until games are actually released before comparing them to each other, because that seems to be happening a lot lately.

Anyways, I liked the beta a lot. Keep it up. :D

What I meant was "This game uses the Physics extension, just like Night game has this as well."

It's kinda cool, but it needs some funny sound effects badly. What program did you make this with?

Multimedia fusion 2.