Crystal Greenlands 2: nifflas inspired Music

• 5 Replies

Offline lilmanjs16

• Its time for some Pixies!
    • View Profile
Crystal Greenlands 2: nifflas inspired Music
« on: March 18, 2009, 22:33:55 »
so I've decided that with the first Crystal Greenlands out of the way I'd like to do a themed album. this will still be music inspired by the games nifflas has made but with a twist. all of the songs must be jazz type songs for them to be able to be on the album. and also different this time is that if you make a song you must submitt a wav file and it must be pmed to me.
we all love each other. and thanks to those who like my dj mixes, it makes me happy:hiddenstar: thanks AClockworkLemon! makes me feel proud

Offline Kasran

• TRANSFENESTRATIVE EGRESS
    • View Profile
Re: Crystal Greenlands 2: nifflas inspired Music
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2009, 13:10:20 »
Jazz, hm? Very interesting.
I'm not sure if I can make something jazzy in FL Studio, but I'll see what I can do.

What made you think of this particular twist?
grao!

Offline lilmanjs16

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2009, 22:58:41 »
Jazz, hm? Very interesting.
I'm not sure if I can make something jazzy in FL Studio, but I'll see what I can do.

What made you think of this particular twist?
I was listening to the Under Defeat Extended tracks and heard that toward a mistake jazzy version and I really like the Mega Man X arranged soundtrack. the Mega Man X arranged soundtrack really takes the mega man X(mostly rock songs) and makes them work as jazz songs.
we all love each other. and thanks to those who like my dj mixes, it makes me happy:hiddenstar: thanks AClockworkLemon! makes me feel proud

Offline EarthBound015

• Meeeeork!
    • View Profile
    • Pick on the Bully's YouTube Channel!
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2009, 06:56:13 »
There wont be any songs from me on this album then :P  I'm not very good at Jazz, I'll try something in FL Studio, but I already know it will be fail.  Maybe next CD I'll be able to make something XD
Teeeheee

Offline lilmanjs16

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2009, 00:13:55 »
There wont be any songs from me on this album then :P  I'm not very good at Jazz, I'll try something in FL Studio, but I already know it will be fail.  Maybe next CD I'll be able to make something XD
you don't need to say that. try your hardest and see what you come up with.

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2009, 12:12:13 »
Maybe I'll try something with my new Continuum Fingerboard vs EnergyXT :)
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex