• 36 Replies

Offline AClockworkLemon

• -Inactive-
    • View Profile
Re: [community collaboration/artistic] Great Art~
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2009, 03:02:05 »
I'd happily do a 1-screen shortie.
PM me when it's ready.

I was thinking of using the tileset i used in FEAR - with the isometric ground etc... would that be ok?
I'm not dead. Not entirely. And yes, I'm embarrassed by most of the posts I made here.
:hiddenstar: - From Pumpkinbot

« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2009, 11:47:15 »
Hello, Hello! Im here!
1. hows the project going?
2. can i do a screen now..

Offline Pick Yer Poison

• One cool cat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2009, 01:51:45 »
I apologize for the necro post, but is this still going? If it's just sitting in a pile of demotivation, I'd be more than happy to give it another exhibit or two as a pick-me-up or something.

« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2009, 12:14:30 »
Yer what PYP said ...
its been on a stand still for quite a while ... :huh:

Offline Pick Yer Poison

• One cool cat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2010, 19:37:55 »
It's been several months since anything happened with this project. I think it's officially dead by now. :/

However.

With Soron's permission, I would like to adopt this. I really like the idea, and I'd like to see it completed. :D (Let's just hope Soron responds to this. He hasn't been to the forum for about a month. :/)

Offline Soron

• :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2010, 20:29:11 »
You know what I always say, go 4 it.
(entire project PM'ed)
My absence is due to school, exams and things, sorry I couldn't come on more often :(
The Project kinda died with me after getting bored.

Yaaaah!!

▲
▲ ▲

Offline Pick Yer Poison

• One cool cat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2010, 18:18:56 »
Sweeeet. Thanks!

I'm going to mainly stick with the rules that Soron estabilished for this, since they don't really have many holes in it. I'd like volunteering to be posted in the forum so as to make figuring out who volunteered first and such easier, although the submissions themselves will be distributed via PM. When giving me a submission, I also want you to tell me what tileset numbers you used; I will make a .txt file of which tilesets are being used to include with the level so that nobody ends up screwing up someone else's exhibits by removing their tilesets. You may only write over a tileset if it's not already listed as being used. And when overwriting default tilesets, please use common sense. If possible, try to overwrite the less useful tilesets.

Also, when making a submission, I expect every exit but one (at the opposite end as the entrance) to be closed. This may seem like common sense, but there's already an existing exhibit which showcases this. *glances at Soron* And needless to say, it should be impossible to die, not counting Ctrl+R, obviously.

Let the submissions begin! (although I'm gonna add a couple things of my own on first. :shifty:)
« Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 07:28:42 by Pick Yer Poison »