Synaesthesia

• 4 Replies
Synaesthesia
« on: May 15, 2009, 17:48:04 »
This is a beta game i am creating.  Its based off of Synaesthesia.  Tell me what you think of it.

[mod]This forum is not for posting beta levels.[/mod]
« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 03:22:51 by googoogjoob »

Offline Firecat

• Every bit is important.
    • View Profile
Re: Synaesthesia
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2009, 01:27:30 »
i agree, its okay in eye candy, but its too hard to my taste, maybe someone that made a lunatic level...  :moody:

Also, this is meant to be previews, but since that you can put it on relased levels and theres no beta section i think its somehow cotradictoring.
There's 110011 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary, Those who don't, and those who confuse it with ASCII.

Offline Evil

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2009, 03:08:19 »
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
it reminded me of a blind kid that uses sound waves to "feel" the surroundings. :)
No really, it was on the news and stuff. You can still find it if you  want.

Offline googoogjoob

• Forum Walrus
  • The Walrus is me.
    • View Profile
    • I have a LiveJournal. Yes. I do.
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2009, 03:22:25 »
Quote from: The Rules
Rules about Knytt Stories Level Previews:
  • Post previews of KS levels or present an idea you have about that. You can post screenshots or a story outline here, for example. You CANNOT post a playable level here, The Knytt Stories Level Archive is for that.

Betas are not to be posted in the Level Preview forum. (Betas are also not to be posted in the Level Releases forum.) (So don't post this there.) The preview forum is for basic information on the level (plot; size; how done it is), and maybe a couple screenshots.

Once the Level Archive is finished, you will be free to post (and discuss) betas there. For now, you can conduct closed beta tests by way of PM or e-mail or whatever, but you cannot post open betas.

(I'm leaving this unlocked so you can still post screenshots, etc.)
good bye

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2009, 05:22:08 »
Ok.  Plot is fully designed.  Basically, there is Ryu who starts in a colorless world.  She falls into a colorful world, and is happy again, but then as it moves on, she falls, and then everything goes black.  When she wakes up, she finds herself in a real world, and figures out that her synaesthesia recently went into overload, and she would have died, had it not have been for the doctors.  Later, she finds that she is still dying, and missing her synaesthesia.  The doctors put her back into her state, and...i will leave it there.