[Quiz/Humor] The Impossible Quiz

• 22 Replies

Offline KG

• Perhaps.
    • View Profile
    • Kittens
Re: [Quiz/Humor] The Impossible Quiz
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2009, 05:30:13 »
Oh hey, you guys finally found this one.

Yeah, it's lame. I say don't play it if you haven't yet.
When you win, it's completely unsatisfying and probably makes you reflect on what a waste of time it was.

Offline Pumpkinbot

• No terrain is too hard. Not even dragons.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART page
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2009, 06:43:38 »
Goog, you might want to put that in a quote. And, if you think about it, they kinda do make sense.
Spoiler: For example... (click to show/hide)
But yes, I do, as a Douglass Adams fan, believe that the Answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything is 42. :)
A God, a Messiah, an Angel, a King, a Prince, and an All Terrain Vehicle.

Offline googoogjoob

• Forum Walrus
  • The Walrus is me.
    • View Profile
    • I have a LiveJournal. Yes. I do.
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2009, 07:05:07 »
The problem is the ones that don't make sense take so much more time to get past, because you'll inevitably screw up on them and have to go through the whole quiz again to get back to them. (Unless you're lucky enough to get them right on the first try.)

Like I said, I like the clever ones. That "where does the general..." question is fine, and fair. But the unfair ones aren't clever at all, and serve merely to irritate, rather than to entertain. They might be mildly funny in a wacky, semi-surreal way, if you didn't have to go through the entire quiz again to reach them.

But yes, I do, as a Douglass Adams fan, believe that the Answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything is 42. :)

Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything.
good bye

Offline Pumpkinbot

• View Profile
    • My DeviantART page
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2009, 04:45:07 »
The problem is the ones that don't make sense take so much more time to get past, because you'll inevitably screw up on them and have to go through the whole quiz again to get back to them. (Unless you're lucky enough to get them right on the first try.)

Like I said, I like the clever ones. That "where does the general..." question is fine, and fair. But the unfair ones aren't clever at all, and serve merely to irritate, rather than to entertain. They might be mildly funny in a wacky, semi-surreal way, if you didn't have to go through the entire quiz again to reach them.
Yeah, I guess, but-oh, well. Guess you can't please everyone. (And it's not a good idea to disagree with a vampire walrus. D:)

Quote from: Googoogjoob

Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything.
<_<
« Last Edit: May 17, 2009, 21:24:01 by Pumpkinbot »

« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2009, 19:25:30 »
The point of this quiz is to annoy to to a huge extent before you win. Then you can go, "Yes! I may have wasted a month, but I finally beat it!"
Lurk more.

Offline Pumpkinbot

• View Profile
    • My DeviantART page
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2009, 21:24:52 »
The point of this quiz is to annoy to to a huge extent before you win. Then you can go, "Yes! I may have wasted a month, but I finally beat it!"
Exactly! I got to the last ten on one of these, forgot which one, though. :/

Offline StaticRomantic

• it's coming to get you
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2009, 08:35:31 »
I agree with goog. This is pretty much a pointless waste of time. Which I'm guessing is the point of it.  :huh:

« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2009, 02:12:41 »
I got to the last ten on one of these, forgot which one, though. :/
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
Lurk more.