• View Profile
    • Pick on the Bully's YouTube Channel!
:D But doesn't it feel good to find it pretty much by yourself?  XD 
Teeeheee

Offline Rixanu

• Don't turn out the lights...
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
Spoiler: Long Review (click to show/hide)

Offline EarthBound015

• Meeeeork!
    • View Profile
Sorry to hear the disappointment :\ .  This is the first time I've ever done mastering like this, I was hoping someone would have stepped up to help me with it, but I am indeed new to this and am learning as I go along :\ .  I'm hoping to have all the skills down and having CH 2 sound and feel a lot better better.  My testers have already said they like chapter two's level design more and all around look is more appealing, so hopefully you will all feel the same.  I've got quite a bit more level designing to do for CH 2, but hopefully, everything will play better, sound better, not be boring, or any of those things.  If you come across how you fell into the secret area, give me a screenie and I will indeed fix that :D .  Unfortunately, you will have to get used to some long cut scenes, especially the intros, but I will work on having at least more cut scene art in the next chapters to keep the boredom at bay :P .  Thank you for taking the time to let me know how you feel!  :D
Teeeheee

Offline Bored2death

• My attempt at a Nurykabe Tiled room XD
    • View Profile
Awesome level... Awesome effects... awesome... everything! Just out of curiosity, are we (other knytt level makers) allowed to use any of those things?
Spoiler: Achievements (click to show/hide)

Currently you aren't, but you could ask EarthBound. (Also, it's Kyntt stories level makers.)
Lurk more.

Offline EarthBound015

• Meeeeork!
    • View Profile
You can use KSA :D XD .  I'd rather the tilesets stayed in this level itself until the series is complete.  But there are tilesets used that are up for grabs, just dont use the ones that were made specifically for this :D
Teeeheee

Offline Evil

• View Profile
Ms. Paula sounded funny

So did... who was that? Blox?
Lurk more.

4a

In that one place I think that might've been BloxMaster and Mr. Monkey or something.
Miss Paula did sound ...not like how I expected. But then that probably applies to all the actors--especially KG! Creepy! :O

Offline Evil

• View Profile
It's weird to hear someone that has so much power suffering (`)w(`)

Offline Dandelion

• Yay owls!
    • View Profile
I'd rather the tilesets stayed in this level itself until the series is complete.
Since you abandoned chapter 2 to take care of your baby, does that mean the tilesets are public now, or do you want to keep them?

Check out my tilesets!

Offline LightningEagle

• Who's the wacko, you say?
    • View Profile
Hmm.. I'm stuck here *see attachment*

I can't seem to make that jump succeed. And to the left it is surely impossible. :(

Am I stuck or do I suck... at jumping?

That's pixel perfect jumping. You'll get it on your 100th try.
Lurk more.

Offline LightningEagle

• View Profile
That's pixel perfect jumping. You'll get it on your 100th try.
Well.. only 50 to go then..  :/

EDIT: hmm... apparently I had already tried ~95 times.  :O
Anyhow, thanks  :)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 10:46:58 by LightningEagle »

Offline LightningEagle

• View Profile
Sorry for double posting

Is this intentionally?  :shocked: