• TRANSFENESTRATIVE EGRESS
    • View Profile
I demand a mirror download.
grao!

Offline EarthBound015

• Meeeeork!
    • View Profile
    • Pick on the Bully's YouTube Channel!
Sendspace is now an option!  Soon I will also upload to Megaupload.  :DD Enjoy!
Teeeheee

Offline farik

• let's make some $
    • View Profile
well i haven't beat it yet, but here's my opinion. it's ambitious and i like the different tweaks used in ks advanced. but there's a lot of... i dont know, design choices that seem strange.
lots of specific examples:
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
sorry its so long, but yall put so much time into it, i thought id give you a full explanation. anyway, thats just how it came off when i played it, maybe i was missing something? so ill sum it up like this: i like the special tricks, the cutscenes, and the ksadvanced :), but the level itself was pretty bare and confusing.

Offline EarthBound015

• Meeeeork!
    • View Profile

I hope this may clear anything up, I know the first part doesn't explain much, but you would have to wait for more in the series for things to start adding up in the first Chapter in general.  Each new Chapter will reveal more of Aden's past in the post itself, revealing more of what could be happening.

:DD Thank you for your feed back m'friend!  Exactly what I am looking for.  I need as much feedback from all of you as I can get, so I can grow accustom to what you are looking at/for.  I can rearrange things in my plot line accordingly and hopefully fix what ails you all :D
Teeeheee

Offline JC Grim the 'crete reaper

• I might be sick, broken, torn to pieces...
    • View Profile
Wow, I've waited so ridiculously long for this, seems like June of last year if I remember correctly... To finally play it is so relaxing...  :)
If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.

- George Orwell

Offline drwright

• View Profile
Hi, this is a very interesting level but I had no idea what was going on. I got to an area, without cheating, where there was a

Offline lamarblake

• ICU
    • View Profile
I've played it twice now. I tend to agree with Farik's points on story line and game play not meshing but will wait, as you say Earthbound, for further chapters. I found some wall swims but wait for someone else that has a printscreen button that works. If no one does that I'll go back with the level editor and get coords.

I disagree with your difficulty being set at very hard. I got through it with not too much trouble. Before the high jump there was one jump that was very hard. To me the level is between Normal and Hard.

All in all I really think this is very good level. Congrats to you and those who helped in putting it all together.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 04:09:37 by lamarblake »

Offline JC Grim the 'crete reaper

• I might be sick, broken, torn to pieces...
    • View Profile
Hi, this is a very interesting level but I had no idea what was going on. I got to an area, without cheating, where there was a

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.

- George Orwell

Offline KG

• Perhaps.
    • View Profile
    • Kittens
Spoiler: Stuff. (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 02:44:27 by KG »

Offline Joozey

• It's a clockwork universe.
    • View Profile
Very nicely made. I love the music, good acting, nice tilesets.
But the leveldesign is indeed sometimes a little poor, as mentioned by many above.

« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 01:54:36 by Joozey »
Gears grinding on maximum power, belts slipping to high speed.<br />In name of Her Majesty Victoria, FULL THRUST INTO ARMADA!

Offline EarthBound015

• Meeeeork!
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Stuff. (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 02:54:06 by EarthBound015 »
Teeeheee

Offline farik

• let's make some $
    • View Profile
i getcha now, how it's a
i appreciate the explanation :)

The intro's still going. <_<

Not working
Oh. I had to copy over the data folder for it to work. Heh. Now I get it.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 07:29:04 by Purple Pineapple »
Lurk more.

Offline Kasran

• TRANSFENESTRATIVE EGRESS
    • View Profile
Alriiiiiight.
I'm gonna download this and get back to you.
grao!