Desperately need help on "Travel Eastward 1.5"

• 4 Replies

Invader Dib

Desperately need help on "Travel Eastward 1.5"
« on: May 04, 2009, 01:06:34 »
I'm completely lost.  Not in the sense that I don't know where I am (although that is up for debate), but I have not a clue what is going on.  I'll post some screenshots, but there is nothing about this that makes any bit of human sense at all.  :S

Offline Kasran

• TRANSFENESTRATIVE EGRESS
    • View Profile
Re: Desperately need help on "Travel Eastward 1.5"
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2009, 02:08:12 »
Heheheh, I got stuck on that part too.
grao!

Offline googoogjoob

• Forum Walrus
  • The Walrus is me.
    • View Profile
    • I have a LiveJournal. Yes. I do.
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2009, 05:54:46 »
Hum. I forget what order those screen go in, but if I recall, you have to find a hidden opening in the floor, go into the shift at its end, then hold down (to activate the shift) while jumping in front of the chains, then jump into that squiggly line thing in midair or something, then land on the little floating island thing and press down on top of the gray tile to its left.
good bye

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2009, 07:20:25 »
Hum. I forget what order those screen go in, but if I recall, you have to find a hidden opening in the floor, go into the shift at its end, then hold down (to activate the shift) while jumping in front of the chains, then jump into that squiggly line thing in midair or something, then land on the little floating island thing and press down on top of the gray tile to its left.
O_o
Sounds very complicated.

EDIT: Wait a sec. That first screen looks familiar. googoogjoob's description sounds right. I remember that you have to walk off the left, then press down at the end of the tunnel
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 07:23:57 by Purple Pineapple »
Lurk more.

Offline Firecat

• Every bit is important.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2009, 01:31:04 »

indeed is right, but the order isnt, you must go to flotating island THEN to the chains

i atached a map, it starts in the red big line near juni and ends in the second blue DOWN, the small lines are shift teleports and  the outgoing lines are affected by warps.
There's 110011 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary, Those who don't, and those who confuse it with ASCII.