[Large] [Maze, Challenge] [Lunatic] Juni in the Juni-Verse of Madness

• 1 Replies

Offline Alen13ASC

• Big fan of Knytt stories, also a MCU fan too.
    • View Profile
Juni in the Juni-Verse of Madness is direct sequel to my first ever KS game "TVA Adventure".

Official poster, inspired by Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness one

Original idea was circulating around Loki season 2 plot, but that series was delayed and i didn't have proper storyline. Project stopped, then after couple of months due to my personal problem i got some spare time and i was ready to write and make proper storyline along with tilesets. Core plot of Loki season 2 will be about Loki's body jumping through universes which is my plot for de facto 1st act of level.

Info screen, inspired by Tenet movie poster

So the plot is inspired by Tenet and slightly Doctor Strange in the Multi-Verse of Madness and Avengers: Secret Wars. First game had remic of Nifflas's The Machine, this game had that+original TVA+remix of Brutally Unfair Knytt+couple of TVA's!

This is TVA which used Tenet turnstile technology to combat Nexus events without even need to be worried about crossing red line from which timeline could't be reset/pruned.

Juni on top of the 620m high B67 TV tower from movie The Fall (2022). Located on former Void (which lead to Citadel at the End of Time).

Marvel comic tells us to Battleworld in Secret Wars was just a place in which several timelines was forged into one thus creating huge "playgrond'' from multiple realities. I took that as inspiration to remix Brutally Unfair Knytt which now become Insane Unfair Knytt (because of...).

Screen with most realities in one screen: Vibranium dimension, KG's Teenhmifnoeafgil World (which lead to insane labyrinth), Fractal Dimension, Rainbow Realm, Diamond Dimension, Realm of Insanity (from Marvel comic) and Hamsterball's Impossible Race World and Flower Garden World (by Nifflas). 8 realms in one picture, pure Battleworld.

The mission is to get to the End of Everything, Juni had help in form of clues. Gameplay should be around 2 hours and 10 minutes, but latest update on labyrinth made it extreme difficult (i solve it in around 20 minutes in my final play). If you'll played TVA Adventure this should be fun for you. To this date, Knytt Stories in only game in the world which have TVA facility in playable form.

Despite all, i'm happy with result. It took me 6 months to made it, double as quick in comparison to TVA Adventure (which suffer from my relationship with my ex, after breakup i finished the first game).

I wish you a happy playing, this level had 188 different realms.

-- Download link --

Offline Alen13ASC

• Big fan of Knytt stories, also a MCU fan too.
    • View Profile
I forget to write to that weird lines in Void represent broken timelines from multiple universes with tons of incursions.

AS KSEU Production is acronym for Alen Smit Knytt Stories Expanded Universe.