LMB Occurrences

• 22 Replies

Offline Wibi

• apologies for the interference
    • View Profile
Re: LMB Occurrences
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2022, 23:04:26 »
Old Yeller is dead but some of its spirit was put into the cutuplevels.
This thread is now about anything that happens with canteven/ncrecc/0usernames and the Knytt Stories/Knytt Stories+ level editor.
I am doing great (pace of 1 conscious thought per day and strict routine of "receive stimuli, respond to stimuli, repeat") and will produce a new "level". You can choose to play or laugh at it.

I specifically went and picked decent-looking screens despite many more much duller screens existing.

The artefacts around the edge of the tiles and Juni is not something that will be present in the level but a result of resizing the screenshots by 50% in MS Paint (KS+ offers a 2x zoom mode). I decided to keep them instead of resizing more properly in paint.net (or using the select tool to resize). Previously "skilled, wacky - particularly liked" from the cutuplevels batch intentionally used slightly JPEG-ed tilesets with artefacts visible in-game if you look closely enough.

Offline Wibi

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2023, 18:27:39 »

LICEcap hates Tileset31 teals, noted. Tried re-recording it without save spots or Juni dying to make sure the color amount is below 256 but it still scrubs out the teal. This static image of the center screen contains 22 colors and I can't figure out how 200+ colors would be introduced afterward.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2023, 18:30:35 by canteven / ncrecc »

Offline Wibi

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2023, 08:26:25 »

lpchip 100 star level observatory area real

Offline Wibi

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2023, 23:20:55 »

Spoiler: (click to show/hide)

Offline Wibi

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2023, 17:04:38 »
the button corners are a little too crusty when they overlap another button, so i remastered Tileset219 to use the alpha channel for smoother corners (and made the black buttons pure #000000)

as in the original tileset, the full-size button corners are based on the corners of 22x22 circles, *not* 24x24 circles. i could've changed this but i wanted to stay accurate to the original tileset since i wasn't going to polish the uglier bits anyway

Offline Wibi

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2023, 02:52:28 »
bad news: there is a level
good news: i have taken sufficient steps to ensure it will never release

Offline Wibi

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2023, 08:46:26 »
future posts about scary store (which is the level the last 4 posts were about) (it still exists) (sry) will go in scary store thread

Offline Wibi

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2023, 18:31:51 »
this level has ASS written all over it!

this is not Scary Store but a weird reduction-esque "dub" version of it except with the raw shitpost difficulty of gaseous soap. dw this is not fun to play and ideally will not release either.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2023, 18:34:19 by Wibi »