[Normal-Lunatic/Challenge-puzzle] Mystery Wolf - Evil Computer of Doom! (V2)

• 13 Replies
It's my first level I'm actually posting. Because both uploading websites everyone uses did NOT use- I had to try something different.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0AVTJUUB

EDIT:

If that link has some issues with either the link itself or the website- try

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=0034b8bc3bc9e297af924764f9977b1de04e75f6e8ebb871

The story is somewhat explained in the game- There are some computer problems that need resolving. Although there are some catches...

(This level uses two music files, both of which are online and credit is given to both creators.)

WARNING 1: The game has boundary issues. Watch your jumps as some may be deadly.

WARNING 2:
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)

NOTE: I actually made a typo in the credits. The correct song name made by ManMadeMusic is called "Bit Synth." Rather than 8 Byte. How I got THAT screwed up is beyond me.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 10:55:59 by Mystery_Wolf »

Offline Razor

• !
    • View Profile
I gonna Try it
--------------------------------
The link is Broken  :sigh:
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 10:56:19 by Razor »

I gonna Try it

The link is fine for me- the website though requires you to enter the passcode to the right side before you can download it. (And to allow access if you have stuff like noscript)
If people have problems, I'll try another website later. Mediafire just wasn't taking me which is why I couldn't use that.
I tried uploading something on Mediafire now- although I'm told you need to log in for it...either way it's worth a shot if the first one doesn't work.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 12:04:10 by Mystery_Wolf »

Offline utherdoul

• View Profile
The second link worked fine for me. If anyone has any issues, this link is a direct download.

Offline Razor

• !
    • View Profile
I gonna Try it

The link is fine for me- the website though requires you to enter the passcode to the right side before you can download it. (And to allow access if you have stuff like noscript)
If people have problems, I'll try another website later. Mediafire just wasn't taking me which is why I couldn't use that.
I tried uploading something on Mediafire now- although I'm told you need to log in for it...either way it's worth a shot if the first one doesn't work.

I didnt undertand but , can you put it in another website like : knyttlevels archive or mediafire ?

Offline utherdoul

• View Profile
I didnt undertand but , can you put it in another website like : knyttlevels archive or mediafire ?

...this link is a direct download.

Offline Razor

• !
    • View Profile
I tried it Its awsome but , the girl named juni not jill (wat a freak'n name) its good and big
i liked the diffcult its really good level ! 8)

4a

I tried it Its awsome but , the girl named juni not jill (wat a freak'n name)

Makers of levels can "name" Juni whatever they want. Juni is really only the name used by Nifflas in his levels.

Offline special_d

• View Profile
Now this is an awesome level. It's pretty freaking hard (which goes to show you that I played hard mode first before normal mode) but it's awesome.

Now this is an awesome level. It's pretty freaking hard (which goes to show you that I played hard mode first before normal mode) but it's awesome.
Why thank you. Yes, hard mode IS intended to be VERY difficult. If you're new to the game I suggest playing normal first.

Offline special_d

• View Profile
Haha, I'm hardly new to the game. I've beaten very hard and lunatic levels so I do know what I'm doing. Doesn't mean it's not difficult though.

Offline Evil

• View Profile
I like the music  :)

Offline retarded genius

• ...and therefore E=MC... OMG, BACON!!
    • View Profile
Hehe, this is a cool level.  I'm currently stuck on
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
  I don't think it's quite worthy of the "Lunatic" classification, but it's a great challenge nonetheless.
GENERATION 28: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Offline The stickman

• Lol wut?
    • View Profile
Spoiler: Rage (click to show/hide)

My Stars::hiddenstar::hiddenstar:
The blood of the innocent will flow without end, it's Zorc - That's me! - it's Zorc and pals!