How does one get in touch with Nifflas these days?

• 2 Replies
How does one get in touch with Nifflas these days?
« on: August 18, 2021, 04:58:46 »
Hey all, does anyone know of a reliable way to personally contact Nifflas now that (according to what I've read here) the man has mostly disappeared from the internet?

I can't find any direct email address, he hasn't responded to DMs on Twitter in almost a year, there's no trace of him on any other social network, and I was thinking of PMing him on here but the last time he was active on this forum was in 2017 :O I've tried everything I could think of, but no luck.

Thanks & great to see this place is still alive 8D

Offline kilicool64

• View Profile
Re: How does one get in touch with Nifflas these days?
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2021, 14:23:01 »
Nifflas is still pretty active on Twitter. I don't think he completely ignores DMs either. He did respond to me there a few times. I think he just has a habit of forgetting about things he was supposed to do. If it's a simple matter that doesn't have to be private, you could also just send him a tweet. I think he's more likely to respond to those.

Alternatively, there is also a Discord for Triple Topping, the publisher of Ynglet: https://discord.gg/q3nNqkg
It has a channel specifically for sending him kind words. He did occasionally respond there in the past. Though it may not be the best place for things other than kind words.

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
Re: How does one get in touch with Nifflas these days?
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2021, 13:35:58 »
I do still talk to Nifflas occasionally. I can pass along a message for you, and I can point him to this topic too, so in essence you can post the question here and I can ask him to come here and respond. It will be up to him if he actually will do it though.
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex