[Playground/Misc] The Randomizer Room

• 1 Replies
[Playground/Misc] The Randomizer Room
« on: January 07, 2021, 21:00:33 »
Idea by DonDoli
Level design by StraightFlame and Gliperal

The Randomizer Room

...is a KS level that's somewhat different from others, in that it's meant to be randomized using Gliperal's KS Randomizer.

The level consists of 100 challenge screens, which all have one of 10 layouts, each of which is specifically designed to act as a blank canvas on which the randomizer may paint its delightfully chaotic masterpieces to your specifications, for you and you alone to enjoy. Each and every randomization brings with it dozens of all-new, literally-never-before-seen challenges for you to overcome and/or just look at because they're kinda nice to look at!

But wait, there's more! If you have the randomizer add in keys, or (if you're using KS+) golden creatures or artifacts, you can try to collect them to earn several rewards, such as powerups! And not only that, but said powerups can also be randomized, if you feel like that's a thing you'd want to do!

Download the level here!
Download the latest version of the KS Randomizer here!

Offline Vegetal Gibber

• Sorry excuse for a game designer
    • View Profile
    • VG's Games Portfolio
Re: [Playground/Misc] The Randomizer Room
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2021, 19:57:33 »
Neat! I've been meaning to give this a try since I saw it in one of Don's streams. Are there any suggested/recommended randomization settings for playing this level in KS+ with all the collectibles? (noob KS Randomizer user here :oops: )
Some KS levels by me: