Reditus by Purple Ink

• 0 Replies
Reditus by Purple Ink
« on: October 19, 2020, 02:57:36 »
I'm stuck and could really use a hint to get me moving forward again. It feels like I've retraced my steps so many times that I've made paths in the ground, and even ruts in the sand at the bottom of the sea!  XD

I have all of the powerups except the eye. I also have the swim mask, all of the pink flowers, 5 gold Junis, 19 coins and 35 gold creatures.

I have no keys, but know where the yellow, blue and red ones are. I can't get the yellow key yet as I need to "collect 2".....2 gold Junis?

This is a great level! You have put a lot time and effort into creating it. Thank you Purple Ink! I love that it's not just exploration with pretty screens, although those levels can be very enjoyable. It is exploration with awesome screens AND a challenge to find all of the secrets. Thanks also for including a -M- map. It's especially helpful with big levels where you can feel overwhelmed trying to remember where you have and haven't explored.

Again, some hints would be very much appreciated to nudge me along, i.e. a hint for the location of the eye.  :bebisharen:
« Last Edit: October 20, 2020, 03:23:36 by jeanbeane »