Epic Level Contest V3

• 3 Replies

Offline Purple Ink

• View Profile
Epic Level Contest V3
« on: March 11, 2020, 21:14:03 »
Hello! Here we go again! :D Yet another epic level contest to get things lively around here. Let's break it down.

Requirements:

Must have at least 200 unique screens*
Must contain at least 1 custom tileset
Must contain at least 1 custom background
Must contain at least 1 custom music track

The custom details don't mean original; just something different from the base KS data. Any sort of level may be submitted, including for any mods. Preference for levels started this year.

Deadline: January 1, 2021

Winners: The winner will be determined by votes. In the event of a tie, I will cast the deciding vote.

Prize: Steam key for Chucklefish's game Wargroove

Looking forward to where this goes!

*A screen that's just sky counts as a unique screen if it has its own placement of objects or decoration (like clouds).
« Last Edit: March 17, 2020, 06:56:49 by Purple Ink »

Offline Fubaka

• We are the music makers.
    • View Profile
    • My Music Page
Re: Epic Level Contest V3
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2020, 22:12:57 »
Count me in, coach. 200 screens is nuttin!
Where is fancy bread? In the heart or in the head?

Offline Vegetal Gibber

• Sorry excuse for a game designer
    • View Profile
    • VG's Games Portfolio
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2020, 10:38:51 »
Would it be ok for me to submit Forgotten Realms to the compo even though it was started in 2018 (and finished this year)? I'm guessing it'd be subjected to a score penalty, but I'm ok with that. Since I highly doubt I'll be able to make another epic level again in my lifetime, I might as well participate with what I got :P
Some KS levels by me:

Offline Purple Ink

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2020, 00:02:32 »
Would it be ok for me to submit Forgotten Realms to the compo even though it was started in 2018 (and finished this year)? I'm guessing it'd be subjected to a score penalty, but I'm ok with that. Since I highly doubt I'll be able to make another epic level again in my lifetime, I might as well participate with what I got :P

I'm fine with you submitting Forgotten Realms. The penalty will depend on how many other levels are submitted.