Mafia 2 - Over

• 164 Replies

Offline Shawnachu

• Contemplating
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia 2 - Day 2
« Reply #75 on: May 12, 2009, 03:59:06 »
I vote: Cheesedude. He was active only one day from the deadline, and after that, the day started.

Offline Cheesedude777

• Cheese can now do the moonwalk!
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 12, 2009, 17:32:51 »
I vote: Cheesedude. He was active only one day from the deadline, and after that, the day started.

Where is the evidence that I was active one day from the deadline? My last (and only) post was my confirmation that I recieve my role PM. (Which was on Day 1)
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 21:50:02 by Cheesedude777 »

Offline TechnoGeek

• My new project, Notroid
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 12, 2009, 17:55:02 »
i FOS:shwanachu, the quick-to-lynch seemed rather suspicious to me...
Spoiler: Technogeek's Signature (click to show/hide)

Offline NESgamer190

• X-com's nightmare: Chryssalid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 12, 2009, 21:16:29 »
Shawnachu, From previous mafia games, I seem to notice you are quite often mafia, and that quick vote brought about my great suspicion.  The least I can say is there are two fiends killing townies swiftly, and that is not a good sign.

A heavy Fist of Suspicion upon Shawnachu.  (no vote yet, but I am not afraid to vote.)
Unretired.
http://nesgamer7190.deviantart.com/ (My DeviantArt Account.  Behold my not too good artistics.)
  (Mafia 9 pie maniac)

I really have nothing going for me for creative signatures.

Offline Cheesedude777

• Cheese can now do the moonwalk!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 12, 2009, 21:48:12 »
I also point my FOS to Shawnachu (FOS: Shawnachu)
A quick-lynch can be rather suspicious, and to quickly redirect the attention from them.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 21:51:39 by Cheesedude777 »

Offline Shawnachu

• Contemplating
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 12, 2009, 23:42:04 »
I will say that there is no evidence (since I foolishly didn't get any), so I guess I will Withdraw my vote. but I will still be FOS: Cheesedude777. I can assure you, though, I have been watching his profile. He didn't vote in the last day perhaps to avoid suspicion and was never active during that time. It's your choice to trust me on this, though.  :/

There are only 4 night-roles left in the game. The Mafia, the investigator, the vigilante, and the serial killer. If budja didn't start the game until after Cheesedude777 was last active, then we can come to a conclusion that he is one of these roles. However, I find it suspicious that he never posted one in the past day, perhaps to avoid suspicion.

But what if Cheesedude is either the Mafia or the Serial Killer? (of course not the Vigilante, there were only 2 kills the past night.) He fits the role of the person trying to avoid being caught. I certainly did that the first time I played and was in the Mafia.

I'm going to make an assumption. If I am killed tonight, then you can say that Cheesedude is one of the killing powers, and should be lynched the next day. However, if victor12 does NOT die tonight, then I would think that he is in it with someone else.

« Reply #81 on: May 13, 2009, 01:27:21 »
First, isn't it "koromi?"

Where is the evidence that I was active one day from the deadline? My last (and only) post was my confirmation that I recieve my role PM. (Which was on Day 1)
Second, probably in your profile.

FOS: Cheesedude
I was not there to check Cheesedude's activity. Well, actually I was but didn't bother to. I agree with shawnachu's reasoning, but depending on which role he is, we don't want to kill an ally.
Lurk more.

Offline victor12

• AKA victory man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 13, 2009, 20:39:14 »
FOS:Chessedude777.
*victorY12 wants his nickname on the forums changed.
*victorY12 is not dead, he's still hanging out on IRC.
Spoiler: this forum's visitors (click to show/hide)
NOTE:If you see it, a new flag will appear
Ask me anything.

Offline Budja

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 14, 2009, 06:43:55 »
VOTECOUNT
 - Currently Not Voting: LimeLemon, Cheesedude777, Purple Pineapple, Sabata, T3c4n0g33k, victor12, Shawnachu, Purple Pineapple, NESGamer190

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Offline LimeLemon

• ¯\(°_o)/¯ i dunno lol
    • View Profile
    • Fur Affinity
« Reply #84 on: May 14, 2009, 20:34:56 »
This is gonna be a long round of mafia.
FOS:shawnachu btw (pretty much the same reason as the others)

The least I can say is there are two fiends killing townies swiftly, and that is not a good sign.

But what if Cheesedude is either the Mafia or the Serial Killer? (of course not the Vigilante, there were only 2 kills the past night.)
How do we know it's a serial killer? It could be the vigilante choosing random targets...
I assume the mafia killed Lunar (smart move), so the serial killer/vigilante must have killed koromi. He never said anything that could reveal his identity (but all anti-townies pretends to be townies, of course), so he must have been chosen randomly. The serial killer wouldn't mind at all if it was a mafia or townie that got killed, so it seems logical if it is a serial killer.
But if it was a vigilante... maybe he thought koromi was suspicious, or he just chose a random target. I mean, if some townies votes randomly there must be a vigilante that kills randomly. Though it would be stupid.
But we don't know any roles other than ourselves and the dead ones, we can only guess. Aside from the investigator of course.

He fits the role of the person trying to avoid being caught. I certainly did that the first time I played and was in the Mafia.

That's why I am suspicious of everyone who has posted (almost) nothing.
Spoiler: Achievements (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Backloggery (click to show/hide)

Offline Shawnachu

• Contemplating
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 14, 2009, 23:46:58 »
Well, the serial killer is self-aligned, so it would make sense to randomly kill off others.

Offline TechnoGeek

• My new project, Notroid
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 15, 2009, 02:57:39 »
Well, the serial killer is self-aligned, so it would make sense to randomly kill off others.
unless they wanted to draw attention away from themselves...
Spoiler: Technogeek's Signature (click to show/hide)

Offline Budja

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 16, 2009, 12:49:28 »
*cough* Still no votes.

Offline LimeLemon

• ¯\(°_o)/¯ i dunno lol
    • View Profile
    • Fur Affinity
« Reply #88 on: May 16, 2009, 16:35:20 »
We should stop FOS:ing now and start voting. It's what the game is all about.
But I guess no one wants to vote because everyone will think they want a quick lynch and blame them for being mafia then.
The FOS thing was a good idea at first, but now everyone is overusing it.
Also, some people seem to never post. In a forum game like this, you have to be active!
Spoiler: Achievements (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Backloggery (click to show/hide)

Offline NESgamer190

• X-com's nightmare: Chryssalid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 16, 2009, 18:41:46 »
*points at limelemon's post*
I'm going to have to agree, as merely shaking a fist is not going to end well for the town whatsoever, especially with the two deaths a night issue, it'll have to be put on the brakes.
*slams his fist down*  I'm going to have to vote Shawnachu, as for some reason, I've a feeling he truly is mafia from past experiences.
Unretired.
http://nesgamer7190.deviantart.com/ (My DeviantArt Account.  Behold my not too good artistics.)
  (Mafia 9 pie maniac)

I really have nothing going for me for creative signatures.