Mafia 2 - Over

• 164 Replies

Offline LimeLemon

• ¯\(°_o)/¯ i dunno lol
    • View Profile
    • Fur Affinity
Re: Mafia 2 - Day 1
« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2009, 15:58:23 »
I can see why PP voted for me, but Sabata... please explain yourself.
Spoiler: Achievements (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Backloggery (click to show/hide)

Offline victor12

• AKA victory man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2009, 16:04:54 »
I am going to have to say this simple thing...
victor17, as much as I would want to suspect you now, Limelemon has brought a point to light, seeing that salmoneous did say someone was pathetic, so I will lighten my finger upon victor a bit (still suspecting something up with that vote), but my two people in real question, are limelemon, and salmoneous, and going by limelemontian logic, Salmoneous is alerting radars pretty unhappily in my personal view, so I finally have a verdict.

I am voting upon Salmoneous due to insulting a person (according to limelemon), and also to the fact of very few perspectives available, Limelemon has provided a plausible explanation.
ahem... 17? its 12
*victorY12 wants his nickname on the forums changed.
*victorY12 is not dead, he's still hanging out on IRC.
Spoiler: this forum's visitors (click to show/hide)
NOTE:If you see it, a new flag will appear
Ask me anything.

Offline Salmoneous

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 04, 2009, 20:41:25 »
I change my vote to Limelemon even though I think Lunar_Tick is a mafia member. I want to stay alive for atleast one round.

Offline NESgamer190

• X-com's nightmare: Chryssalid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 04, 2009, 21:25:15 »
ahem... 17? its 12
D'oh!  I must've been on the verge of falling asleep or something when I posted it, so sorry about that victor12.  X(
Anywho, It looks like there's some explaining before someone blindly votes someone to death.
Unretired.
http://nesgamer7190.deviantart.com/ (My DeviantArt Account.  Behold my not too good artistics.)
  (Mafia 9 pie maniac)

I really have nothing going for me for creative signatures.

Offline Sabata

• View Profile
    • Esper - A webcomic based on Espernet
« Reply #49 on: May 04, 2009, 21:57:32 »
I can see why PP voted for me, but Sabata... please explain yourself.

I voted for you because I thought it suspicious that you would so blatantly show which alignment you were with the 'hope we win this time' bit. I've decided that's a silly reason now though, and it lacks evidence. :/

Unvote: LimeLemon
- Nifflas
:hiddenstar: :hiddenstar: - Chironex
:hiddenstar: - The Old Nifflas' Forum Community for my userbars
:hiddenstar: - Halflight
:hiddenstar: - BloxMaster
:hiddenstar: - Aquatic Liger

« Reply #50 on: May 05, 2009, 01:51:26 »
There are currently 5 people not voting. It takes 6 to reach a verdict.
Lurk more.

Offline koromi

• ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
    • View Profile
    • livejournal
« Reply #51 on: May 05, 2009, 05:46:07 »
if lunar_tick was voted out, the townspeople would become less organised, and therefore the mafia would gain significant power.

Offline Salmoneous

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 05, 2009, 08:07:01 »
There is no proof of who is the mafia since no night actions has been done yet. I could say that I am the mafia but nobody would know that. So, its the first day, just randomly vote someone out. Even if I will get voted out.

Think, what would the mafia do in the voting time/day.

Offline Lunar_Tick

• "Do not disturb my circles"
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 05, 2009, 17:16:24 »
i will vote for random person.

Vote:NESGamer190 sorry
@Victor: Why did you feel the need to vote randomly? There is no time-restriction nor has there been a long period of inactivity. I am getting tired of you ignoring my questions.

There is no proof of who is the mafia since no night actions has been done yet.
A horrible fallacy. Night actions give much less evidence that day arguments.

So, its the first day, just randomly vote someone out.
You seem very eager to get someone lynched. Why are you pushing for a lynch so hard when we may have a chance to kick some questions around and get some information on our co-players, and perhaps root out some suspects?

FOS: Salmoneous

Another thing that points that you seem a little too hurried to lynch is this post:
I change my vote to Limelemon even though I think Lunar_Tick is a mafia member. I want to stay alive for atleast one round.

The votes were like this before the above post:
Limelemon: 2,
Salmoneous: 2,
Lunar: 1
(and some other random votes)

And then you opted to change your vote from me to Limelemon. There was no reason to feel the need to save yourself. You were at 2 votes with no chance of a quicklynch of you. And yet you changed your vote to the most popular suspect, even though you were openly accusing me (with complete conviction) of being Mafia. Why did you change votes then? Why did you feel the need to "save yourself" when you could campaign against me?
I am a near-confirmed mafia according to you, and yet you don't want to vote for me?

I think it's because you saw that the target you picked for a lynch, me, probably wasn't going to get lynched as nobody has voiced suspicions against me but you. You then, as a Mafia that you are, decided to take another, more common choice for a lynch: Limelemon. You probably thought that you could jump on the bandwagon and get an easy lynch, easier than me, perhaps.

In a nutshell: Your desperation to lynch me with no tangible evidence and then, when that failed, your sudden and unexplainable jump to the Limelemon bandwagon in hope of an easy lynch have led me to believe you are mafia.

When I checked this thread earlier there was a post by Salmoneous which said (and I paraphrase):

Quote from: Salmoneous (paraphrasing)
I can swear at whoever I want!
Spoiler: ... (click to show/hide)
(Those blahblah's were actually typed)

Your behavior also is the complete opposite of team-playing and respecting others. You have shown us that you probably won't, or can't, bring anything beneficial to the discussion table, as you seek to take control of it by closing your ears and repeating your opinions over and over, with abuse thrown in as an extra. Even if you aren't mafia, you won't be helping the town much.

Your causticity together with your suspicious behavior has led me to
Vote: Salmoneous.
Νίψον ἀνομήματα μὴ μόναν ὄψιν

Offline victor12

• AKA victory man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 05, 2009, 19:45:54 »
you think salomoneus is mafia? i change vote to salomoneus.
*victorY12 wants his nickname on the forums changed.
*victorY12 is not dead, he's still hanging out on IRC.
Spoiler: this forum's visitors (click to show/hide)
NOTE:If you see it, a new flag will appear
Ask me anything.

Offline Salmoneous

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 05, 2009, 22:17:15 »
So, its the first day, just randomly vote someone out.
You seem very eager to get someone lynched. Why are you pushing for a lynch so hard when we may have a chance to kick some questions around and get some information on our co-players, and perhaps root out some suspects?

Im not eager. It has been days since the games started and everyone is unvoting or not voting at all. Im not pushing for a lynch, whats make you think that? I never said anything about anything of that. Please make sense.

A horrible fallacy. Night actions give much less evidence that day arguments.

No. without the night actions there would be no evidence. You cant get any kind of evidence at day that isnt related to a night action.

When I checked this thread earlier there was a post by Salmoneous which said (and I paraphrase):

Quote from: Salmoneous (paraphrasing)
I can swear at whoever I want!
Spoiler: ... (click to show/hide)
(Those blahblah's were actually typed)

Your behavior also is the complete opposite of team-playing and respecting others. You have shown us that you probably won't, or can't, bring anything beneficial to the discussion table, as you seek to take control of it by closing your ears and repeating your opinions over and over, with abuse thrown in as an extra. Even if you aren't mafia, you won't be helping the town much.

Your causticity together with your suspicious behavior has led me to
Vote: Salmoneous.

False quote, I never said that. How dare you!?
I should make a false quote from you but Im not so.. uh.. what is the right word?

Offline Shawnachu

• Contemplating
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 05, 2009, 23:14:14 »
Whoa, hold on a second.

you think salomoneus is mafia? i change vote to salomoneus.

Victor12 changed his vote immediately after Lunar_Tick posted. Also, the way he phrased the message seems to point out that the two are associated in some way. However, even if Lunar_Tick is not a Mafia member, he still seems as if he is associated with someone. The only ones that know who their partners are are the Mafia and the Mason.

However, either way, it wouldn't make sense for victor12 to kill his partner. Therefore, I believe that Salmoneous is NOT with the mafia.

I am growing suspicious of Lunar_Tick, however. The fact that he did not take the actual quote and paraphrased it is strange enough. However, after that, he also says that "those blahblah's are actually typed". If it were the actual quote, there would be no reason to back up that statement. For these reasons, I point my FOS at victor12, and Vote: Lunar_Tick.

Voting Limelemon seems like a stupid idea now. So I unvote: LimeLemon

Offline Budja

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 06, 2009, 07:24:16 »
VOTECOUNT
 - Salmoneous(3): LimeLemon NESGamer170 LunarTick
 - LimeLemon(2): Purple Pineapple Salmoneous
 - LunarTick(1): Shawnachu
 - NESGamer190(1): victor12
 - Currently Not Voting: Cheesedude777, Purple Pineapple, Sabata, Igiari, koromi

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Offline Lunar_Tick

• "Do not disturb my circles"
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 06, 2009, 07:40:26 »
I should make a false quote from you but Im not so.. uh.. what is the right word?

Call me crazy but I distinctly remember you posting that and later, you deleted it.
Νίψον ἀνομήματα μὴ μόναν ὄψιν

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #59 on: May 06, 2009, 08:16:58 »

Salmoneous,

Its one thing to delete your own post to prevent someone from getting the wrong idea in this game. I understand that, and I think its okay to do so for this game, but to accuse someone from making something up to cover your tracks is NOT OKAY with me. You blame someone else for your own mistakes, and that I simply cannot tolerate.

Unluckelly for you, when you delete a post, they don't get entirelly deleted. Us staffmembers can still access them, and guess what, I found this:

I am the mafia, I can insult anybody I want.

Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex