Drakkan´s levels

• 7 Replies

Offline Drakkan

• View Profile
Drakkan´s levels
« on: December 27, 2018, 12:01:31 »
10 years from the moment when I finished editing some of my KS levels. It is quite long time in human life. I accidentally bumped into DonDoli youtube videos (he is doing KS runs) and I got some kind of KS nostalgia feeling. So I said myself - hey, it´s time to play some of my older levels. And maybe correct / improve some grammar issues at least :d
Here they are. Enjoy and see you... in another 10 years ? ;)
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)

• Gaia

Anyndel and me created this wonderful env level with many different endings (and one better). Do you have few hours to chillout ? Enjoy !

• A Walk in Sad

short env level with nice graphic. You need KSex too play this, because you can be ball or Juni.

• Lost Sceptre

short demo of unfinished level with new graphical tileset experiment.

• Dark City

Regular challenge level with some atmospheric feelings. And it is not finished. KS ex required.

• Training Ground

Famous KS level with patient master Liu-Fox. Do you think good you are ? Then this level play you must.

• Wild Knytt

Regular challenge / env level where you play as knytt called Juvelli.

• Seiklus

Short demo of Knytt inside Seiklus world. KS EX required.

• Frozen Mountain 1 , 2

Honestly these are so huge that I was not revisiting it...for now. But in case you wanna play, here are links:
KS EX required to FM2 work correctly. https://nifflas.lp1.nl/index.php?topic=4253.0
« Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 23:44:11 by Drakkan »

Offline bulbapuck

• One day hoping to become Venopuck
    • View Profile
Re: Drakkan´s levels
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2019, 18:08:29 »
Love your levels, look forward to revisiting these (and trying some I didn't know about) :)
Emma fell down a well - Enviromental KS level inspired by Salmoneous/Elder
Level in the works: Whitebow Island

Offline Shreeps

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2019, 20:07:03 »
Frozen Mountain 2 is one of my favorites, there are so many pretty areas.  Gaia is always a classic knytt masterpiece.

Offline bernd

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2020, 18:56:19 »
Drakkan is my new god now :-)

your levels are very cool.
but I am stuck in frozen mountain 2, after the angle part and tons of dark corridor climbing, in the screen where you have to get the umbrella.

and you somehow how to move around only touching THE SIDES of the platforms.
while some guy randomly spits pellets on me.

way too hard for me! >:-(

but cool game nonetheless :-)

gonna try now all your other games, good that you summed up all your games here.

Offline bernd

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2020, 23:45:35 »
I doubt anyone will still read this or know the answer.
but in frozen mountain 1, I followed the little quest line with the keys for the special end.
however I got the last key in the quest chain.
and I am still missing 1, the red one!

no idea where it is. the final place only tells me the position of the 3 keys that I already know about.
and there isn't really any help now where to find the red one :-/

Anyone know where to find that one?

Offline pfrangip

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2020, 00:28:24 »
I doubt anyone will still read this or know the answer.
but in frozen mountain 1, I followed the little quest line with the keys for the special end.
however I got the last key in the quest chain.
and I am still missing 1, the red one!

no idea where it is. the final place only tells me the position of the 3 keys that I already know about.
and there isn't really any help now where to find the red one :-/

Anyone know where to find that one?

I looked in the editor and couldn't find it. So while I can't answer it for you, I can at least let help you find it a little easier. In the top level Knytt Stores folder, there's an executable called Level Editor. Open it up. Scroll down to Drakkan - Frozen Mountain, and click Load Level. The grid of squares in the lower left is sort of like your minimap... click different squares (or use the arrow keys) to scroll between different screens and maybe you'll be able to find what you're looking for.

Sorry I can't be of more help!

Offline bernd

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2020, 19:14:00 »
don't worry, that helped a lot!
I didnt know that you could edit and look around finished maps in the editor (never used it cause I am not the creator kind of guy. I only play stuff like an addict :-))

Offline Drakkan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2022, 17:52:05 »
Happy 15th anniversary  <3