Drakkan´s levels

• 2 Replies

Offline Drakkan

• View Profile
Drakkan´s levels
« on: December 27, 2018, 12:01:31 »
10 years from the moment when I finished editing some of my KS levels. It is quite long time in human life. I accidentally bumped into DonDoli youtube videos (he is doing KS runs) and I got some kind of KS nostalgia feeling. So I said myself - hey, it´s time to play some of my older levels. And maybe correct / improve some grammar issues at least :d
Here they are. Enjoy and see you... in another 10 years ? ;)
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)

• Gaia

Anyndel and me created this wonderful env level with many different endings (and one better). Do you have few hours to chillout ? Enjoy !

• A Walk in Sad

short env level with nice graphic. You need KSex too play this, because you can be ball or Juni.

• Lost Sceptre

short demo of unfinished level with new graphical tileset experiment.

• Dark City

Regular challenge level with some atmospheric feelings. And it is not finished. KS ex required.

• Training Ground

Famous KS level with patient master Liu-Fox. Do you think good you are ? Then this level play you must.

• Wild Knytt

Regular challenge / env level where you play as knytt called Juvelli.

• Seiklus

Short demo of Knytt inside Seiklus world. KS EX required.

• Frozen Mountain 1 , 2

Honestly these are so huge that I was not revisiting it...for now. But in case you wanna play, here are links:
KS EX required to FM2 work correctly. https://nifflas.lp1.nl/index.php?topic=4253.0
« Last Edit: June 30, 2019, 20:37:35 by Drakkan »

Offline bulbapuck

• One day hoping to become Venopuck
    • View Profile
Re: Drakkan´s levels
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2019, 18:08:29 »
Love your levels, look forward to revisiting these (and trying some I didn't know about) :)
Emma fell down a well - Enviromental KS level inspired by Salmoneous/Elder
Check out My "Let's Play" channel, I upload fairly regularly and am trying to improve.

Offline Shreeps

• View Profile
Re: Drakkan´s levels
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2019, 20:07:03 »
Frozen Mountain 2 is one of my favorites, there are so many pretty areas.  Gaia is always a classic knytt masterpiece.