Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)

Offline Vegetal Gibber

• Sorry excuse for a game designer
    • View Profile
    • VG's Games Portfolio
Re: Harlow and the Tarandus Queen [KS+] [Environmental/Misc]
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2017, 21:04:14 »
Not much to add to what has already been said, but I still wanted to say that I enjoyed this short level a lot :) I especially liked the narration, the custom graphics (including the lovely intro screen) and music and the overall atmosphere. The lightning effects and the use of attachments/overlays were just superb.

Spoiler: Minor criticism (click to show/hide)
Some KS levels by me:

Offline Talps

• ...especially in a life-or-death situation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2018, 13:36:11 »
Just played through this again and the writing really struck me as... just brilliant. Plural, have you written anything else and/or gotten anything published? I'd love to see more like this.

Offline sergiocornaga

• View Profile
    • Sergio's Games
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2018, 13:53:02 »
Just played through this again and the writing really struck me as... just brilliant. Plural, have you written anything else and/or gotten anything published? I'd love to see more like this.

I try to write other things but I'm not very successful at it. I tend to do it much less these days, at least for things that are short stories. I had many websites that I used to put stuff up on that came and died. My tumblr that I put stuff up on in college has some stuff left on it, I had it all private but I made most of the "stories" public, if anyone wants to waste some time.