Challenge [Very hard] (Spoilers): Sparkling doors are the best

• 2 Replies

Offline kilicool64

• View Profile
Inspired by Nifflas' The Village is Lava competition, I decided to come up with my own, somewhat similar challenge. Here are the rules:

Get both endings with a single fresh save file without using the cheat code or developer mode.

You may only open doors a total of two times while on the main screen of the village. Entering this screen doesn't count as such because you're on a different screen while opening the door in question. For example, this means that you may enter the village from the save room through the A door as often as you wish. After all you're opening the A door while in the save room. On the other hand, using the A door to go back to the save room from the village would use up one of the two times you're allowed to open doors on the village main screen.

Furthermore, out of the nine doors that are connected to the save room, only four may be unlocked, and only with regular keys.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 15:22:19 by kilicool64 »

Offline kilicool64

• View Profile
Re: Challenge [Very hard] (Spoilers): Sparkling doors are the best
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2017, 12:48:53 »
Looks like nobody is going to solve it at this rate. So here's what you should do first:

Step #1:
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)

Step #2:

Step #3:

Step #4:

Step #5:

Offline kilicool64

• View Profile
Re: Challenge [Very hard] (Spoilers): Sparkling doors are the best
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2017, 17:40:56 »
Just rewrote the instructions in the hope that they're easier to understand now. If someone is still completely stumped even after reading both them and my second post, here's a basic summary of the solution:
« Last Edit: July 02, 2017, 13:49:07 by kilicool64 »