How do I get into these rooms?

• 3 Replies

Offline dlder

• View Profile
How do I get into these rooms?
« on: December 12, 2016, 13:29:19 »
42:13
The only way in must be from the bottom; there is a green ability at the bottom of the long fall, but it doesn't reach high enough!
Not even when falling down and bouncing up as a ball and then using the ability, one cannot fly high enough!?

39:17
I'm not finished with the game yet, but it doesn't seem to be possible to open the "door" at the left; maybe there is a switch inside the two squares?
Anyway, it's not possible to get into it from the right either, as there doesn't seem to be any green switch for the green doors?

Thanks in advance for any pointers!!

Offline ixMarcel

• I'll get you during my next save game!
    • View Profile
Re: How do I get into these rooms?
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2016, 15:09:16 »
I just checked 39:17 in-game and all I can tell you is that you have to enter the room from the western side through the gate. I can't recall how I opened it, but I remember that this is one of the last rooms I've entered on my playthrough. Try accesing the screen later in the game (And bring some tissues while you're at it...).

As for 42:13... this is the only screen I haven't accessed  :sad:.

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2016, 19:35:14 »
39:17 opens by earthquake which is set based on certain events and quests. You need to finish a quest then enter a certain room in order to trigger an earthquake.

42:13 is a special screen, so I'll spoiler it in case you give up:

Spoiler: About room 42:13 (click to show/hide)
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

Offline dlder

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2016, 12:13:09 »
Thanks for your help!

I'll wait till I finish the game; if by then I still wasn't successful, I'll open your spoiler :D

cheers!