What's Nifflas up to nowadays?

• 4 Replies

Offline Feline Monstrosity

• Pussy cat, pussy cat..
    • View Profile
What's Nifflas up to nowadays?
« on: November 03, 2016, 19:58:39 »
It's been a year and a half since Affordable Space Adventures released, and an astounding four years since Knytt Underground! KU was one of my favourite games of 2012, and of all time really, and I've been eagerly awaiting a follow-up ever since. But Nifflas's website hasn't been updated in a while and he's made only a single post on this forum in the last year.

So what's happened? Has he given up game development? Is he working on secret underground projects? Is he reading this post right now? If you are please come and say hello! I miss my favourite game developer!
"In the world there is nothing more submissive and weak than water. Yet for attacking that which is hard and strong nothing can surpass it. "  ~Lao Tzu

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
Re: What's Nifflas up to nowadays?
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2016, 17:46:27 »
He is busy as usual working on stuff. I'll notify him of this topic so you can expect a reply from him sooner or later. :)
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

Offline kilicool64

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2016, 13:15:26 »
He's been tweeting about a new game he's working on for a while now. He's still being sparse on details, but what he did say so far sounds interesting.

Offline Wrenbot

• View Profile
    • Wikia wiki for all Nifflas' Games
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2016, 20:24:51 »
THIS is exactly what I logged on to post today!!

"Hmm..I wonder what Nifflas is up to" because I was playing SubaraCity on my iPhone and its music reminded me of Within A Deep Forest and Knytt Underground :)

I've been gaming since the 1980s and Nifflas is one of my favorite developers. I really wish he were more active, at least in updating his fans about what he's working on :P
Check out the wiki at Nifflas.Wikia.com and help out! It needs entries and screenshots for characters, lore, secrets and easter eggs!

Offline sergiocornaga

• View Profile
    • Sergio's Games
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2016, 05:02:59 »
I really wish he were more active, at least in updating his fans about what he's working on :P

https://twitter.com/Nifflas