Forum Logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2018, 01:57:15 | See new unread posts
Home Help Search Arcade Chat Login Register

nifflas.ni2.se  |  Nifflas' Support Forum  |  Level Editing Support  |  Knytt Stories Level Editing Support  |  Knytt Stories - Custom Content  |  Topic: Additional Knytt Stories Music by Nurykabe « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Additional Knytt Stories Music by Nurykabe  (Read 2854 times)
sergiocornaga
Beta Tester

Total My honestly gotten stars: 129

View Profile WWW
« on: June 13, 2016, 05:42:53 »

This is a pack of 5 tracks originally made for Knytt Stories (The Machine, specifically) by Nurykabe a.k.a. Yann van der Cruyssen a.k.a. Morusque that ultimately weren't included with the game. I used these FLAC files to create OGG files actually usable by the game. I tried to adjust the volume of each track to be in line with the other default tracks, added a fade out to one that ends abruptly, trimmed silence where needed, then compressed them using the same bitrate and comment style used for the files that did get included with the game. These were released under an Attribution license, so you can use them for pretty much anything as long as you credit Nurykabe (or Yann van der Cruyssen or Morusque). Don't worry about crediting me.

Download!
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 03:25:34 by sergiocornaga » Logged
pfrangip

Total My honestly gotten stars: 48

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2016, 01:05:07 »

Ni-ice! Thank you much for this...

Pages: [1] Print 
nifflas.ni2.se  |  Nifflas' Support Forum  |  Level Editing Support  |  Knytt Stories Level Editing Support  |  Knytt Stories - Custom Content  |  Topic: Additional Knytt Stories Music by Nurykabe « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length