Chipmunk Physics in MMF2 Dev.

• 19 Replies
Re: Chipmunk Physics in MMF2 Dev.
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2009, 03:13:19 »
Well, the tutorials in the folder basically gave me the whole syntax. Then Dynamite's tutorial helped with something I just couldn't figure out. Unfortunately, there's one thing I can't quite get: conecting two dynamic objects by means of another object. Like, say, a circle to a weight on one side.
Lurk more.

Offline Dynamite

• Stuck in a coloured spectrum
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2009, 10:00:11 »
Well, the tutorials in the folder basically gave me the whole syntax. Then Dynamite's tutorial helped with something I just couldn't figure out. Unfortunately, there's one thing I can't quite get: conecting two dynamic objects by means of another object. Like, say, a circle to a weight on one side.

My tutorial covered the basics in creating shapes. You can just create a long thin rectangle, a ball and a static box, stick the rectangle to the box and when the ball falls on it it would act like a see-saw...except only 1 person using it.

« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2009, 01:22:18 »
No. I mean two objects connected to each other. Like this.
Lurk more.

Offline Dynamite

• Stuck in a coloured spectrum
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2009, 12:54:45 »
No. I mean two objects connected to each other. Like this.

Post in the Clickteam Forums. Discussion on Multimedia Fusion questions shouldn't be posted in Nifflas forum.

Offline Razzorman

• Contemplating name change.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2009, 17:53:11 »
They can be posted here, since a lot of people here have mmf2. You will just get a better answer more quickly on the MMF forum.
My only star: :hiddenstar:

:D