[Challenge/Playground] [Normal] [Large] Forgotten Realms

• 35 Replies

Offline cman

• View Profile
Re: [Challenge/Playground] [Normal] [Large] Forgotten Realms
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2022, 17:03:07 »
You didn't actually check the URLs for both links, did you? If you did, you would've noticed they're the same. So there's no difference. Vegetal Gibber simply replaced his old upload and posted the same URL again.

Thanks! You are right, I could have checked the links and it would have been clear.

Offline cman

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2022, 16:12:15 »
I suspect that there is something more to do in this screen or the one on top of this, but I can't find what or how?

EDIT: nevermind, just watched this longplay and understood that there is actually nothing there https://youtu.be/hqrYCzfZyjE?t=11249 :)
« Last Edit: March 29, 2022, 23:23:27 by cman »

Offline cman

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2022, 01:54:17 »
I really had a blast with this level and it helped me keeping my mind busy during some bad days. It is my kind of level, full of exploration, collectibles, with a constant sense of discovery and beautiful landscapes. Big thank you to Vegetal Gibber for this wonderful level and all the collaborators and to egomassive for all the features that brings the Plus mod. The music is also amazing!

The only thing that I missed is that maybe some of the knytts that are found in some areas could have some dialogs and give a bit of depth to what's going on in that realm.

I also liked that is challenging but not lunatic, although there was a very difficult jump and I still have trouble with a couple of areas. I would be very thankful if someone helps me with these two at least:

Spoiler: (click to show/hide)

Offline Fubaka

• We are the music makers.
    • View Profile
    • My Music Page
« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2023, 01:37:42 »
Man, I should have played this a long time ago. I guess I've been a bit aloof from things here for a while.

This was a really fun level, though I have to admit I spent a bit longer than I should have trying to get past the rising spike wall section without the high jump or hologram. :p I ended up needing to look in this thread for a hint on how to reach the area where the high jump was. After that, it was more or less smooth sailing to get to all the secret areas and to what I believe is the end of the level.

I think you made great use of my music here, as well as certain pieces of extraneous graphics. Your tilesets are and always have been on another level, and yet they still feel just at home in KS.

Overall, great work. Have a star from me.  :hiddenstar:
Things to remember when writing figures of speech and sound:
The power of poetry comes from the ability to defy logic. Defy logic often.

Use a metaphor and tell us that your lover is the sky. Tell us that your lover is the sky. When you do that, we won't believe you. We won't believe you because saying so makes no sense, but we'll see a meaning. We'll see a meaning.

The other thing is the ability to be remembered. Love anything.

Love anything

Offline Alen13ASC

• Big fan of Knytt stories, also a MCU fan too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2024, 19:08:11 »

Offline fabiche

• I love 2D games :-D
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2024, 13:26:48 »
My first level and ...what a level !
I was touched by its beauty, motivated by the intelligence of its design, and excited by its challenge.
Marking! the level which brought me into your universe, so creative for me who am only a player... superb, it remains engraved in my memory.
THANK YOU ;-)