[Environment/playground] The Kap

• 5 Replies

Offline Emeraldfire7

• LoZ FTW!
    • View Profile
[Environment/playground] The Kap
« on: April 24, 2009, 01:05:20 »
     It has been a While since I started a good project that hasn't blown up in my face, and this is it :P2 basically you are a citizen in a small northern community by the name of Kapuskasing... (which is actually my home town) and you basically get to explore the different houses and etc. and see the landmarks of the town... there will be mostly no story unless I can come up with something good to base the level around (or someone gives me a good suggestion ;) hint hint) also I will be needing some help with a  tileset(s)

if interested send me a PM and I will send you the requirements (it'll prolly be a few tilesets 3-4 of just some places around the town)

I have no screenshots available right now but I will have some soon
(hopefully a mod isn't reading this)

Offline StaticRomantic

• it's coming to get you
    • View Profile
Re: [Environment/playground] The Kap
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2009, 01:07:03 »
what kinds of tilesets are you looking for?

Offline Emeraldfire7

• LoZ FTW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2009, 01:23:29 »
I'm looking for a house creation tileset but with alot of different textures (brick in red brown yelowwish grey etc. then vinyl siding green blue purple etc. then cement gray and more blackish then windows doors balconys dirt things like hoses chimeneys grass etc. etc.) if you can provide that I would be very grateful

also to credit you (or anyone else who helps out) I got an idea... a phone call (in the level, to you) and you would say something like I created the tileset for this level or something like that (you could even voice act, or you could just let me type your name on the end screen either way i'm happy)

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2009, 06:14:21 »
no story line eh?
well i can fix that i'll pm you some ideas that suit this kinda thing  ;)

Offline Emeraldfire7

• LoZ FTW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2009, 20:43:11 »
I need help with a tileset just someone to fix it up (I'm terrible with gimp) i need some more roof tiles to be added same color as the one in the tileset but different slopes if someone could do that for I would be very grateful

PM me for the tileset

Offline Feline Monstrosity

• Pussy cat, pussy cat..
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2009, 00:27:21 »
Sure I can do that no problem.
"In the world there is nothing more submissive and weak than water. Yet for attacking that which is hard and strong nothing can surpass it. "  ~Lao Tzu