[Misc] Kill Kitler!

• 19 Replies

Offline JC Grim the 'crete reaper

• I might be sick, broken, torn to pieces...
    • View Profile
Re: [Misc] Kill Kitler!
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2009, 07:57:05 »
Maybe I missed something, was this ported from the old forum? Because I distinctly remember seeing all this posted before, yet that last post was made today.  O_o
If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.

- George Orwell

Offline utherdoul

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2009, 09:54:08 »
Maybe I missed something, was this ported from the old forum? Because I distinctly remember seeing all this posted before, yet that last post was made today.  O_o
There was a topic about this on the old forum. It's inevitable some comments will be repeated or similar to before.

I remember this from the old forum and remember worrying that it would die, but it seems not! Nice new screens too - this has a very distinct atmosphere to it. Goog, any idea what difficulty it'll be?

Offline googoogjoob

• Forum Walrus
  • The Walrus is me.
    • View Profile
    • I have a LiveJournal. Yes. I do.
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2009, 10:03:53 »
Goog, any idea what difficulty it'll be?

I wish I knew. At one point it was going to be a medium-hard puzzle level, then a straightforward hard challenge level, and now I don't know. There aren't any particularly hard elements in the level right now, but I may add some at some point in the future. The level itself is kind of a mess, since I've been working on it sporadically for over a year without any sort of coherent plan. 9_9
good bye

Offline Kasran

• TRANSFENESTRATIVE EGRESS
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2009, 18:08:48 »
Yaaay! It's not dead!

I really want to play this. X)
grao!

Offline StaticRomantic

• it's coming to get you
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2009, 22:17:46 »
I love this. Just the name is catchy in itself.
Level looks great too  :^^: