New here!

• 2 Replies

Offline Loveless

• Amazing
    • View Profile
New here!
« on: July 14, 2015, 04:49:07 »
Hello! I've been playing Knytt since 2012 and I long thought the forums were dead. Apparently I was dead wrong.
What are the ins and outs of these forums, for a noob like me? Is this post even acceptable?

Offline BloxMaster

• Master of the Bloxes!
    • View Profile
Re: New here!
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2015, 06:14:34 »
Hey, Welcome. Of course, there's the Official Rules, but you probably scanned over that. Nothing too alarming, just be respectful and follow what each board is about. Introduction posts/leave/hiatus posts are usually posted in this board, although they've been subject to locking after they are no longer relevant or people derail. We don't have a better place for introductions so as far as I know it's not really breaking any rules. As for the forums not being dead- it's only fair to say that the forums don't have the posts or traffic they used to. But we aren't dead! We're still around, and there's still some great people here. Just note that it's not quite as busy as it once was. Hopefully you'll enjoy it here, and don't hesitate to make your own topics about things that aren't already somewhere. Particularly if you're here for Knytt Stories-related help (whether playing a popular level or wanting to figure out the editor), there's usually helpful people around for those. There's also tons of community-created levels for KS specifically; even if a lot of them are ancient you'll probably be able to download them if they're mentioned on the forums. And of course, you can give feedback on some of the in-development ones.

Nifflas himself still wanders around from time to time, and all of the games he's had a huge creative role in have their own boards here (you might have to look hard, though!).

Don't be shy, have fun!

Offline Talps

• ...especially in a life-or-death situation!
    • View Profile
Re: New here!
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2015, 23:53:23 »
Welcome! Things are pretty easy going here, as long as you're respectful to people and so on.

Have fun!