Could you do me a favour?

• 411 Replies

Offline Polana

• LOCP and proud
    • View Profile
Re: Could you do me a favour?
« Reply #345 on: October 06, 2021, 11:28:15 »
I would, but after the Talps-Dolly evil clone fiasco I was banned from the university lab.

Would you be so nice and helped me to break into the lab, so I can make canteven-sheep clone with hoof-hands?

Offline Talps

• ...especially in a life-or-death situation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: October 06, 2021, 18:05:36 »
I'd love to, baaat I have probaalems of my own. My hoof-hands can baaaarely work door-handles anymore and walking on two legs is getting trickier; I think something is going wrong with my DNA baaaacause I seem to baaa transforming more and more into a sheep! :shocked: Which is of course not baaacause I am a Dolly-Human clone. Baaacause I am not. Baaaacause I am the real Talps.

Uhhhh... please can somebaaaady help stabaaalise my DNA baaafore I completely lose my humanity!

:sheep:
« Last Edit: October 06, 2021, 18:07:19 by Talps »

Offline Wibi

• apologies for the interference
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: October 06, 2021, 22:59:58 »
Again, way too cool to be worth reversing. As long as you keep your intelligence, you could get into so many cool wacky shenanigans as a sheep. Imagine you get into a debate about Q or whatnot and expertly deconstruct the mindset of people who get stuck into those beliefs, and the headlines the next day are "literal sheep debunks proverbial sheep"! That would be awesome. That being said...

Would you be so kind as to ensure that Talps retains his intelligence the more ovine he becomes? Maybe buy some philosophy books?

Offline Polana

• LOCP and proud
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: October 07, 2021, 12:36:40 »
I woluld like to, but when I broke back into the lab, I was surrounded by those laser-eyed chicken that were totally not made for war against emus so I really can't do anything.

Would anyone be so kind and helped me to fight those chicken?

Offline Talps

• View Profile
« Reply #349 on: October 08, 2021, 11:11:00 »
I would, baaaat I baaaaan't baaa to baaa baa lasers baaa roast lamb baaaa baa! Baa help baaaaa baaa!

Baaa! Baaaa! Helpaaa baaaa baaa! Baaa!

:sheep:
« Last Edit: October 08, 2021, 11:14:21 by Talps »

Offline Wibi

• View Profile
« Reply #350 on: October 08, 2021, 20:43:58 »
I'd love to help you break into the Louvre and steal all the electrical circuiting, but my schedule is quite packed at the moment due to helping Polana fight off cyborg laser chickens, plus I don't feel entirely certain that's actually what you asked for and I haven't just misinterpreted a series of indecipherable bleats.

Would you be so kind as to help Talps learn sign language?

Wait...

Would you be so kind as to invent a variant of sign language for people who for no particular reason have hooves for hands and are gradually turning into sheep, and then help Talps learn it?
« Last Edit: October 08, 2021, 22:21:31 by canteven / ncrecc »

Offline Polana

• LOCP and proud
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: October 10, 2021, 12:11:09 »
I would like to, but despite my and canteven's efforts I'm still surrounded by those laser chicken.

Could anyone call colonel Sanders, please? He knows something about destroying chicken.

Offline Talps

• View Profile
« Reply #352 on: October 10, 2021, 14:53:03 »
I wish I could, but I've been locked in my cellar all week (which is especially weird because I didn't even know my house had a cellar) and now I've finally escaped, it turns out there's this sheep in my house going around nibbling on my furniture and giving me resentful looks, and I really need to deal with it before I do anything else.

Uhhh... Can someone provide a nice home for a sheep?

Offline Wibi

• View Profile
« Reply #353 on: October 10, 2021, 15:22:37 »
That's Talps, you fool! The Talps who you're a clone of? You should be treating him with much more respect than that. If he finds furniture tasty, then by all means, start salting and peppering your loveseats. You live among the ranks of a KS community legend here. Get him some philosophy books while you're at it. Or Pat the Bunny. OR Do Not Pat the Bunny, which may tickle his fancy more, though that's yet to exist.

Would you be so kind as to ensure the fabric of spacetime does not collapse from this game's crossover with Corrupt-a-Wish?
« Last Edit: October 10, 2021, 15:26:42 by canteven / ncrecc »

Online Lit Knob

• Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: October 10, 2021, 16:39:57 »
Granted. This Avengers-level crossover event was too ambitious for our mere mortal minds and it caused a nexus event that split the universe into two separate timelines.
In the first one, Dolly-Talps completely turned into a sheep and hid in a cave below KU's Main Menu to cry for 7 hours only to suddenly smile while standing still forever for no apparent reason. An angry KS player, frustrated by playing The Coming of the Dark, decided to get revenge and after reading the Corrupt-a-Wish thread, found Dolly-Talps in the secret KU cave still smiling and tried to kill him with his pink hairdryer, and finally realized it's not a freaking weapon in the first place. Dolly-Talps' smile turned into a frown and started eating Mi's prockets and all the flowers she found.
Meanwhile, in the second timeline, he's eating all OG Talps' furniture in his cellar.

I wish Could you do me a favor and tell CWolvie this game is a blatant Corrupt-a-Wish rip-off?
"The flaw expert" -egomassive

Offline Talps

• View Profile
« Reply #355 on: October 11, 2021, 22:13:20 »
If I thought you were right, I would, but I don't. They have a similar premise but that doesn't make it a blatant ripoff.

Could someone make sure ncrecc is ok? He seems to think a sheep is me, when clearly I am me. I think maybe he's a bit over-stressed.

Offline Polana

• LOCP and proud
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: October 12, 2021, 13:39:26 »
I would like to, but I don't know where they live.

Coud anyone please took the damn sheep, whoever it is, to the vet?  It already ate entire sofa and a good portion of carpet and it looks very sick.

Online Purple Ink

• View Profile
    • My lore forum
« Reply #357 on: September 08, 2022, 04:59:18 »
I would but I don't actually own a vehicle to take the sheep in.

Do me a favour and buy me a vehicle so I can take the sheep to the vet.

Offline Talps

• View Profile
« Reply #358 on: September 08, 2022, 08:23:13 »
Granted; the vehicle is a double-length skateboard so you have to skateboard the sheep to the vet.

Dude, I'd love to, but I'm trying to save my money for a flat, a new card and trip to Israel (true story).

Would someone be so kind as to drive me to work? My train is currently indefinitely delayed. :( (Which is the worst kind of delayed.)

« Reply #359 on: September 10, 2022, 01:40:31 »
Talps, I wish I could have taken you to work yesterday. I usually do! You see, I’m the engineer of the train that, unfortunately, was “currently indefinitely delayed”. There was a freak accident on the tracks with some giant laser chickens. Anyway, sorry to hear that you’re still locked in your cellar!

Please do me a favor and answer the following question. Would a monkey hitting the random keys of a typewriter keyboard, for an infinite amount of time, eventually complete the works of William Shakespeare?