Could you do me a favour?

• 411 Replies

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
Re: Could you do me a favour?
« Reply #300 on: December 09, 2020, 23:35:55 »
Oh, I'm on it. Give me a second...

A second later.

Okay... So... long story short, the entire country is out of power right now, I managed that somehow, but the robots still work, and I have no idea why. I guess I'm not up for the job.

Would you be a dear and find a way to disable my battery powered, motion sensor light strips that I have in my house? With the blackout, I seem to be the only one with light, and its attracting all the wrong focus due to the android plague...
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

Offline Purple Ink

• View Profile
    • My lore forum
« Reply #301 on: January 03, 2021, 05:03:31 »
I would but I've secretly been using the radiation from the lights to work on my tan.

Would you do me a favour and turn the lights back on everywhere so I don't have to keep creeping around LPChip's house?

Offline Talps

• ...especially in a life-or-death situation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: January 03, 2021, 13:03:50 »
I totally would but I'm too busy enjoying the stars without all the light pollution. Stars are good.

I would consider it a personal favour if you could help me escape this android-infested planet and come explore the galaxy with me.

Offline LPChip

• View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #303 on: January 03, 2021, 19:12:29 »
Oh I would, I totally would... were it not that one of the androids captured me, the only light source was a big give-away... So I'm currently not able to do anything.

Would you be kind and break me out of here?

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

Offline Purple Ink

• View Profile
    • My lore forum
« Reply #304 on: January 05, 2021, 13:43:05 »
I would but I don't want to anger the android overloads.

Do me a favour and successfully overthrow the androids so we can be done with this mess.

Offline Talps

• View Profile
« Reply #305 on: January 05, 2021, 19:03:18 »
I would, but the androids have no shut down the internet, seized control of the global economy and taken away all my knives and blunt instruments.

Do me a favour and make sure no one finds out this whole android business may in a long, roundabout way, be the teensiest bit my fault?

Offline Wibi

• apologies for the interference
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: January 06, 2021, 01:03:11 »
Well, that might solve itself if the me-androids manage to wipe out of all humanity. Let's just wait and see.

Could you do me a favor and find a really good pizza place for me? Preferably one the androids haven't already raided?

Offline LPChip

• View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #307 on: January 06, 2021, 01:11:44 »
Sure thing! I'll go eat at every pizza place in the whole world for the next 10 years. I'll come back to you once I found that really good pizza place. See you in 10 years.

Could you do me a favor and invent a nano-virus that can stop the android plague?

MODPlug Central Forum

Offline Talps

• View Profile
« Reply #308 on: January 06, 2021, 02:18:04 »
Dude, I tried to! But then MI5 raided my evil lab and in the ensuing firefight the ceiling collapsed and destroyed all my work, and I had to flee in my escape helicopter, abandoning all my notes, which I don't think they'll be able to decrypt... in time. But then the androids shot down my helicopter when I was halfway to the Falklands and now I'm stuck on one of those inflatable lifeboats in the middle of the Atlantic with no land in sight.

I would be extremely grateful if you could see your way to sending me some shark repellent so that I can make it safely to my backup lab and continue my anti-android research.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2021, 02:20:17 by Talps »

Offline Purple Ink

• View Profile
    • My lore forum
« Reply #309 on: February 01, 2021, 06:33:12 »
Sorry the only shark repellent I have actually attracts killer shrimps. Using it would be a bad idea.

Do me a favour help me get back into a normal sleep routine.

Offline LPChip

• View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #310 on: February 01, 2021, 10:52:15 »
Oh, I would, but every time I help someone with their sleep routines, and I show them how to do it, I fall asleep and they kick me for being rude and careless...

Could you please make and release a Knytt Stories level so we have something to enjoy ourselves with?

MODPlug Central Forum

Offline Talps

• View Profile
« Reply #311 on: February 01, 2021, 18:11:57 »
Well I am really close to finishing doing so, but now I guess I'll have to delete it so as to not make this request come true.

Do me a favour and fry my hard drive to make sure I can't release the level LPChip requested?
« Last Edit: February 01, 2021, 18:21:42 by Talps »

Offline Wibi

• apologies for the interference
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: February 01, 2021, 22:36:47 »
Hm... I would, but I'd quite like to see that level. So instead I'll fry my monitor to make it seem as though I couldn't have read your request. Crap, but I need some computer...

Could you help me move halfway across the globe and make up a hidden identity so I can't be held accountable for fulfilling Talps's request?

Offline Purple Ink

• View Profile
    • My lore forum
« Reply #313 on: March 14, 2021, 02:29:23 »
I would but it would reveal my secret identity in the process. So obviously I can't do that.

Do me a favour and train my dog.

Offline Talps

• View Profile
« Reply #314 on: March 14, 2021, 02:55:35 »
Well I would, but Dogs Are Bad.

Would you be so kind as to help everyone realise that Dogs Are Bad?