Could you do me a favour?

• 288 Replies

Offline canteven / ncrecc

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
Re: Could you do me a favour?
« Reply #285 on: November 21, 2020, 21:11:47 »
Under any other circumstances, you know, I'd love to, but I was actually the one who put it in the river to begin with, and I think the ocean gods would be angry if I recalled my ritual sacrifice of your car.

Would you be so kind as to ask someone to do a favor for you?
I'm still around!

Offline Vegetal Gibber

• Sorry excuse for a game designer
    • View Profile
    • VG's Games Portfolio
« Reply #286 on: November 22, 2020, 12:21:03 »
I could, but you're already doing that and I'm too much of a hipster to just go doing the same stuff as other people, maaan 8)

By the way... would you mind helping me dive in this other, totally unrelated river so I can scavenge for any valuables inside this car that just so happens to be currently submerged there?
Some KS levels by me:

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #287 on: November 22, 2020, 21:52:11 »
I totally would, but I already knew that, so I already dived and got all the valuables out, so I already know its a waste of time, and I hate to leave even more evidence behind of me robbing that treasure. I mean... I can't I have a dentist appointment right now.

Could you do me a favor and freeze this specific river for me? I need to make sure no one goes near a possible car that I don't know of that is in this river.
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

Offline Talps

• ...especially in a life-or-death situation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: November 23, 2020, 02:14:40 »
I'd love to, but I need to get my car out, first.

Look, I would really, really appreciate it if you could dive down to my car and make sure all the loot I stashed in the back seat is still there.