Could you do me a favour?

• 411 Replies

Offline Talps

• ...especially in a life-or-death situation!
    • View Profile
Re: Could you do me a favour?
« Reply #255 on: March 18, 2018, 23:15:17 »
I would, but since this whole situation began with Ix posting in 2040, it technically hasn't happened yet. Fixing the problem 22 years before it occurs will only make things worse!

?ereh sdrawkcab gnipyt m'I yhw nialpxe ot sa dnik os eb uoy naC

Offline Vegetal Gibber

• Sorry excuse for a game designer
    • View Profile
    • VG's Games Portfolio
« Reply #256 on: March 21, 2018, 20:28:42 »
.ees uoy ,ycaripsnoc eguh a fo trap lla s'tI .daetsni sdrawkcab gnipyt si esle enoyreve dna ,ereh yltcerroc gnipyt eno ylno eht er'uoY .etisoppo etelpmoc eht yllautca s'ti tub ,dluow I ,lleW

Could anyone please tell me what was the point of this "huge conspiracy" I just carelessly revealed? It's been so long, I kinda forgot what we were trying to accomplish here...
Some KS levels by me:

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #257 on: March 22, 2018, 08:43:36 »
I would, but given that I am the head of this huge conspiracy called "being abnormal", I can't reveal that I am behind it because that would put things in serious jeopardy.

Would you be so kind and whistle as if nothing seriously is going on, while looking up?
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

Offline Vegetal Gibber

• View Profile
    • VG's Games Portfolio
« Reply #258 on: March 26, 2018, 21:16:26 »
I would, but... well... umm... I don't know how to whistle. For real. Way to put me on the spot here, man! <_<

Could you do me a favor and make the whistling sounds while I look up and act like I'm whistling?
Some KS levels by me:

Offline LPChip

• View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #259 on: March 26, 2018, 23:23:28 »
I would, but... well... um... I don't know how to whistle either... For real. Way to put me on the spot there too, man! <_<

Would you be so kind to teach me how to whistle?

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

Offline Talps

• View Profile
« Reply #260 on: March 27, 2018, 00:44:04 »
I would, but... well... um... I do know how to whistle, but I have no idea how one would go about teaching another to whistle. Way to put me on the spot there as well, man. <_<

Could you be a dear and teach me how to teach someone to whistle?

Offline Vegetal Gibber

• View Profile
    • VG's Games Portfolio
« Reply #261 on: March 27, 2018, 15:53:25 »
I would, but then I'd need someone to teach me how to teach someone how to teach someone else how to whistle, and I fear this may soon escalate into an infinite recursion. Also, I still don't know how to whistle. I'm really good at producing awkward "pfffft..." sounds while occasionally projecting drops of saliva, though, so I could teach you how to do that instead.

...Could you do me a small favor and erase everyone's memories of that last sentence? :oops:
Some KS levels by me:

Offline LPChip

• View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #262 on: March 27, 2018, 16:43:44 »
I could alter the database and remove it from the forum, but those who already read it... hmm, tough one. Not even sure if I actually one to do it either.

Could you be a dear and... well pretent you are a deer? Just to amuse me, you know... :)

MODPlug Central Forum

Offline Vegetal Gibber

• View Profile
    • VG's Games Portfolio
« Reply #263 on: April 08, 2018, 14:51:40 »
I wouldn't mind, but my act may be too convincing and I might get shot by a poacher as a result. I really don't want to end up in some dude's casserole.

Be a pal and help me finish this thing. I want to make some progress there, but man, ideas are haaaard.

(you can tell I have a really bad case of writer's block when you see me copying other people's posts in a forum game)
Some KS levels by me:

Offline Talps

• View Profile
« Reply #264 on: April 08, 2018, 20:41:45 »
Man, I'd love to help but I need to work on LPChip's commemorative level. You wouldn't want to take me away from that, would you?

I'd be much obliged if you could disguise yourself as me and go to my work in my place this week so I can stay home and play computer games work on LPChip's level.

Offline LPChip

• View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #265 on: April 09, 2018, 09:14:15 »
I would, but given the circumstances, I don't think that would be very appropriate, now would it? :nuts:

Could you do me a favor and help Talps out to finish my commemorative level?  I'm waiting 3 years now... would be nice if it gets finished anytime soon. :)

MODPlug Central Forum

Offline Vegetal Gibber

• View Profile
    • VG's Games Portfolio
« Reply #266 on: April 12, 2018, 20:46:25 »
I'd love to. In fact, I already did! (Doing it wrong.mp3) However, I have to wait until the current part is finished before I start working on the next bit.

Could you do me (and probably LPChip and Talps) a favor and use ixMarcel's time machine to snag a copy of the finished level from the future? I know I told you guys to stop messing with the timeline, but I'm feeling reeeeally lazy right now.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 20:52:22 by Vegetal Gibber »
Some KS levels by me:

Offline Fubaka

• We are the music makers.
    • View Profile
    • My Music Page
« Reply #267 on: January 16, 2019, 09:08:51 »
I would, but the time bandits already stole it. Looks like you'll just have to finish it yourself.

Could you do me a favor and corner Sakurai so he can answer whether Kirby's red feet are in fact his bare feet, or his shoes?
Things to remember when writing figures of speech and sound:
The power of poetry comes from the ability to defy logic. Defy logic often.

Use a metaphor and tell us that your lover is the sky. Tell us that your lover is the sky. When you do that, we won't believe you. We won't believe you because saying so makes no sense, but we'll see a meaning. We'll see a meaning.

The other thing is the ability to be remembered. Love anything.

Love anything

Offline Wibi

• apologies for the interference
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: September 27, 2019, 23:11:01 »
Oh, I've already done so several times! Too bad he kept calling security on me.

Could you be so kind as to work on my several elaborate unfinished joke levels for me?

Offline Vegetal Gibber

• View Profile
    • VG's Games Portfolio
« Reply #269 on: October 05, 2019, 00:09:23 »
I'd gladly do that, but then I'd need you to work on my several unfinished levels, so we wouldn't get anywhere.

Could you do me a favor and go with me to a party and then pretend to be interested in what I say so I look cool in front of the other guests?
Some KS levels by me: