Could you do me a favour?

• 411 Replies

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
Re: Could you do me a favour?
« Reply #240 on: August 26, 2017, 21:56:22 »
I would, but my doctor has subscribed a orange-rich diet, not a strawberry-rich one. Sorry....

Could you do me a favor and stop the people behind all those crypto virusses? They suck.
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

Offline Vegetal Gibber

• Sorry excuse for a game designer
    • View Profile
    • VG's Games Portfolio
« Reply #241 on: August 29, 2017, 16:40:21 »
I would, but I'm too busy at the moment trying to restore my encrypted files without paying the ransom, which is proving to be mighty difficult since my last backup is stored into a pack of fifty 1.44Mb floppy disks with the obligatory unrecoverable CRC error at the very last volume. I probably should have done this more often. I do agree that these people suck, though.

Could you do me a favor and give me any unused laptop you might have? Mine is way too old and I want to replace it, but man, these things are expensive.
Some KS levels by me:

Offline Talps

• ...especially in a life-or-death situation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: August 29, 2017, 21:12:19 »
I would but my backup laptop was made with pieces of my old one and the harddrive is full of personal data about my t-shirt- eating habits, and it could hurt me professionally if that got out.

Would you be so kind as to blubber Tuesday hedgehog lemon fridge? Artichoke alpaca true love swimming?
« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 21:16:35 by Talps »

Offline Wibi

• apologies for the interference
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: August 29, 2017, 22:12:32 »
I can't now, my Markov chain generator is broken!

Do me a favor and kickstart WaDF3!

Offline Vegetal Gibber

• View Profile
    • VG's Games Portfolio
« Reply #244 on: August 30, 2017, 14:10:26 »
I would, but I completely lost my faith in crowdfunding in the recent years. On hindsight, that "$2000: You get a really light wallet!" milestone reward did sound kinda fishy...

Be a pal and help me regain my faith in crowdfunding by contributing to my "Let's build a huge pile of money" kickstarter instead!

(thanks LPChip for my 100th :hiddenstar:! :D )
Some KS levels by me:

Offline LPChip

• View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #245 on: August 31, 2017, 08:53:57 »
I would, but I'm more of an indigogo guy, and fulfilling your wish makes me feel like I'm betraying Indigogo.

Can you be so kind and get the clouds in my country out of the way so the sun gets through again?

You're welcome Vegetal Gibber. :)

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

Offline CWolvie

• Expect the unexpected.
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: August 31, 2017, 17:58:05 »
I would, but I'm no longer the weather goddess. I was transformed back to my human form after I ate blue apples.

Do me a favor and give me something, because tomorrow is my birthday! :P
« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 18:05:57 by CWolvie »
Finished levels:
(my first try)

“Oh heart, if one should say to you that the soul perishes like the body, answer that the flower withers, but the seed remains.” ~ Khalil Gibran

Offline Talps

• View Profile
« Reply #247 on: September 01, 2017, 01:23:16 »
I'd love to, but I don't even know what country to send this super awesome birthday poncho to! You'll just have to settle for my sincere hopes that you have a wonderful day.

I'd really appreciate it if you could give me an electronic foot brace like the knee brace that Batman wears in 'The Dark Knight Rises', as I appear to have strained my Achilles tendon. :(

Offline Vegetal Gibber

• View Profile
    • VG's Games Portfolio
« Reply #248 on: September 02, 2017, 14:54:22 »
I would, but all the futuristic high-tech medical equipment in the universe was seized by those pesky Jupiter Moon Martians, who now have exclusive control over it and only allow its use on their injured soldiers. Also, I don't know your ankle size.

Could you do me favor and get me one of those high-jump power orbs? I have to get past this giant spiky toast, you see, and I can only jump about 40 cm high.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 18:10:07 by Vegetal Gibber »
Some KS levels by me:

Offline CWolvie

• Expect the unexpected.
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: September 02, 2017, 21:27:30 »
I would, but Juni needs them to go for her new and last adventure called 'A Monstrous Bear Lost In America' before her retirement.

Do me a favor and help me to arrange a date with that guy I like or I'll soon be gone crazy.
Finished levels:
(my first try)

“Oh heart, if one should say to you that the soul perishes like the body, answer that the flower withers, but the seed remains.” ~ Khalil Gibran

Offline Vegetal Gibber

• View Profile
    • VG's Games Portfolio
« Reply #250 on: September 16, 2017, 13:58:13 »
Well, I would, but I'd rather avoid any misunderstandings. You see, when you say "I'm asking for a friend", people always assume you're actually asking for yourself.

Could you do me a favor and bring me a whip strong enough to kill a vampire?

I'm... erm... asking for a friend.
Some KS levels by me:

Offline Talps

• View Profile
« Reply #251 on: March 18, 2018, 02:49:38 »
I would, but since I'm your friend, and a vampire, I don't really like where this is going.

Would you be so kind as to nick a time machine, go forward in time to when they finish making and release 'Witchbrook', buy a copy, download it onto a computer, and then bring the computer back in time and give it to me so I can play it? I really don't want to have to wait for however long it takes them to finish making it...

Offline ixMarcel

• I'll get you during my next save game!
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: March 18, 2018, 10:41:07 »
I invented the time machine and travelled to 2040 (just to be safe and get the copy cheap). I then realized that Death Stranding is already out by now, got too excited to get it and forgot to buy Witchbrook.

Could do me a favor and take me back to 2018? My time machine doesn't have the travel backward feature implemented.

Offline LPChip

• View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #253 on: March 18, 2018, 21:02:10 »
I would, but the Time machine I build doesn't travel forward in time. Now this is not a big deal, as I've hidden it inside one of the yet undiscovered chambers of the pyramids in Giza, so you only need to go there to find it, but there may be a collapse in the future, so when you get here, the time machine may actually have been destroyed.

I know, that's a really lame excuse to say that I did something without actually doing it.

That said, could you do me a favor and give me an actual time machine that at least can go backwards so I can still hide it in a pyramid at Giza so the above wasn't completely untrue?

MODPlug Central Forum

Offline Vegetal Gibber

• View Profile
    • VG's Games Portfolio
« Reply #254 on: March 18, 2018, 21:45:57 »
I would, but doing that would close the time loop that results in ancient egyptians stealing the time machine and using it to expand their empire across time and space, eventually becoming the dreaded Space Egyptians that enslave countless worlds and start a huge interstellar war against the Jupiter Moon Martians.

Could you do me a favor and help me convince everybody here that messing with the timeline is a bad idea?
Some KS levels by me: